Parts stolen from Skipton...

Started by Wabbitkilla, April 1, 2008, 18:35

Wabbitkilla

Some pikey thieving scum sucking b'stard went into my back yard around 11:45 today and walked off with my oem exhaust and catalytic converter.

A neighbour spotted the scroatbag as he walzed off, got into his van and drove off. My excellent neighbour managed to get a few photos but their a bit poor quality. The feds have been informed and they'll get back to me - but watch out they're about and appear to come from Leeds;

Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

spit

Shocked beyond belief when you told me about this earlier Nic.

Great that you have neighbours with a bit of common sense, and I hope that the Police follow up on it.

Its worrying though. How'd they know about what the bits were? How'd they know where they were?

Any of your other neighbours had Joinery work done lately?

If you get any leads, let us know and we'll organise a blat to go and visit these scumbags en masse  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

aaronjb

I'm all for stoning them..

Shouldn't be too hard to track them down, mind, if that's actually their works van (and it's not a nicked van as well!).  If it is then they're definitely not the sharpest chisels in the box...
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Liz

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Simon just read this thread and there is apparently big bucks in the material inside the cats - where he works the cats are being cut off of lorries and vans whilst they are parked up overnight.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Jaik

I've heard of that happening too; saw a post on another forum where the cat had been angled-grinded off the bottom of someone's RAV4  s:? :? s:?  

I hope the Police catch the little b******s!

spit

Quote from: "Jaik"saw a post on another forum where the cat had been angled-grinded off the bottom of someone's RAV4  s:? :? s:?

If they try that on my '2 they're going to be extremely disappointed  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Liz

And mine!!  Is the code 01132 local to Leeds area?

northernalex

Really sorry to hear about that Nic.. proper annoying.. But you have fantastic neighbours!!!
Hope they get them!
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

aaronjb

Quote from: "Liz"And mine!!  Is the code 01132 local to Leeds area?

0113 is leeds (it has one of the funny four digit dialling codes)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

Liz

On a boring night turn tonight - could keep me amused trying to find out who they are - be interesting then to maybe get the company to go around to some non existent address (in Leeds area - found via voters) to do quotes!?

Wabbitkilla

So far we've worked out from the photos that the company name is;
K-Mitchel Joinery (could be two Ls)
A Leeds number 01132 56X 502
A mobile number 07811 347 461

A blue transit van with roof rack, Reg number N933 WEW

Can't find any listings online for K-Mitchel or Mitchell anywhere.
The van is old enough not to be with the original owner, but then the wording is in good condition and clear.

Plod are yet to visit.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

aaronjb

That looks like 552 502 to me..

Wabbitkilla

Looking at the original on the camera it's 562 502

All weapons for the police when they arrive.

Anyone got any pictures of the oem exhaust and cat off the car i can use?

aaronjb

I don't unfortunately (not off the car, anyway)..

Have you called 'em?  s;) ;) s;)  "Hello.. did you by any chance STEAL PARTS OFF MY CAR YOU ROBBING GITS?! Oh by the way, how much for a new kitchen?"

Wabbitkilla

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   Free kitchen in exchange for a catalyst and exhaust - DEAL!
But would you trust them in YOUR house?

There're plenty of things in the back yard i would've preferred they took, but the weren't interested in the spare alloys for a Yaris T-Sport.

davidhowson

Mitchell Joinery was a limited company based in Derby (dialling code 01332) which was dissolved in 2006 according to Companies House.
Co reg number 05159874

Could be barking up the wrong tree tho'

I'll keep looking too.

spit

Different tip, but I got the stock stuff in the garage matey if its any use.

Chris_h

This is pretty grim and I can understand your anger Nik - its a real intrusion.

As mentioned above, van could simply have been stolen / bought at auction, but hope you find the scum.

Look out on Ebay! - the CAT is worth a bit, but at least we can smile when mr lowlife realised a OE exhaust is worth more as scrap.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Anonymous

Soooo... Has anyone rung the number yet?   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "Ekona"Soooo... Has anyone rung the number yet?   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

I thought I'd leave that to our Heroes in Blue.
But they don't seem to be interested yet.

I've tried calling them to let them know what we've found on the photos, but 5 minutes of ringing out in the control room is all i can take. I'm not bothered about losing the parts, it's the principal, and probably they're nicking stuff from other peeps places too. Plus, first step the back yard, next step ..... go figure that out.

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Ekona"Soooo... Has anyone rung the number yet?   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

just goes to answering machine but then it is outside of work hours, cant beleive this one Nic, people really take the piss nowadays
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Hi Nic

Truely unbelievable.   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I just can't believe the balls of some folk, spot on with your neighbours though.

As been said above - it's interesting they were able to find those parts and which house to visit.

Good luck catching the b********

Rob

kanujunkie

definatley a good number they just tried to call back! didn't bother answering though
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

alancdavis

If they had parked on double yellows whilst robbing you,,,,,,,THEN plod wiould be interested   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Seriously I hate people like this,they are akin to pondlife and should have been terminated at birth,
Bottom line is that these people are breathing some one elses air and eating some one elses food,,,,they are of no use to them selves or to any one else.

TAKE THEM OUT BACK AND GIVE THEM A LEAD INJECTION TO THE HEAD

Sorry to be graphic but it is what they deserve,  s:x :x s:x
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "kanujunkie"definatley a good number they just tried to call back! didn't bother answering though

Mohahahahahaaaaaaa! <evil laugh>

They are all mine!

I think they were checking all the back yards around here, I want one of those self aiming maching guns from Aliens for the back yard now  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:   Obviously i don't have the cat guarding the place so they think i'm game. I might get a new cat now!

Tags: