Valve cap part number

Started by Peter Laborne, January 6, 2004, 16:04

Peter Laborne

Folks

Does anyone know the part number for the chrome MR2 valve caps from Mr T?

Anonymous

Try this, its in the German price list :

PZ405-W0601-00 @ EUR 5,- each cap with MR2 text.

Anonymous

I don't know without looking, but I'm pretty sure they cost WAY more than that over here   s:x :x s:x

heathstimpson

Quote from: "pmdye"I don't know without looking, but I'm pretty sure they cost WAY more than that over here   s:x :x s:x
I'm sure they are £5 each  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Chris

that would sound about right for rip off britain - take the same figure and charge it it pounds, no matter what the exchange rate!!!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Does someone want to check the part number and UK Price. I will get the price confirmed here. Best to get a price for a set of 4 maybe.

If the difference make it worth while, then maybe a group buy could be possible.   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Just recently bought a full set of Toyota logo chrome valve caps on ebay for £5.

Was not aware there were ones specific to the 2, but the Toyota ones still look a nice touch against a clean set of alloys.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Parslad"Just recently bought a full set of Toyota logo chrome valve caps on ebay for £5.

Was not aware there were ones specific to the 2, but the Toyota ones still look a nice touch against a clean set of alloys.
I keep getting outbid on those  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: