Rear Hoods

Started by alancdavis, April 22, 2008, 21:18

alancdavis

Any thoughts on the hood cover and has any one fit one   ?

Second question,,,these are avalable from Japparts,,,,,with out sounding rude are they reliable to deal with ??
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

enid_b

im no expert alan, but would this not have the potential to keep hot air stuck in the engine bay when at low speed?

not sure whether i love the look of it or hate it.  its got me still thinking.

think i will have to flip a coin. heads its nice, tails its rice

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

alancdavis

Good comment,,,,,,maybe it need an extracta fan like the turbos have ???
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

uktotty

I saw one of these as part of a full kit and I must admit I really like it.
There is a fan kit available for the MK3 as well if heat is an issue

alancdavis

If I go ahead with this idea it will be a good idea to use a spare hood cover,,,,,any on got one,,,,I missed the one for £20 on e bay last week    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

alancdavis

Just had a thought on this body mod    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
I will block out the reat stop light    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Liz

You've still got two more!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

alancdavis

,,,,,,,,,,,,,  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So three is not a requirement   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: