Will it fit?

Started by uktotty, June 1, 2008, 14:18

aaronjb

Quote from: "markiii"we are

it's Toms thread and he asked ref running it without the handbrake overide

Um, actually this is Russ' thread, asking whether the single DIN 7" screen would fit in the top bin..

So, I would have to concur with Russ:

[mod] Let's get back on topic, shall we [/mod]
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

markiii

erh   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   told you my eyes were bad

Apologies Russ  s:D :D s:D
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

uktotty

Accepted  s;) ;) s;)

tom_deas

Quote from: "peeps"*from many people*

bloody hell some people are a bit snappy on here arent they! was a reasonable question i asked... jeeeeeeeeeez im not bloody irresponsible just curious FFS! lol!   s:D :D s:D

and yeah sorry russ this has kind of taken over your topic   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=85]Che Manifold, Che Elise twin-centre Exhaust, Che RU Strutted, Eonon DoubDin 7" Touchscreen DVD player, yellow calipers, the tramp I ran over in my old car still following me around waiting to dive in front of me again.                   <---- you think im kidding?![/size]

Quotedo you want an ultra lightweight pulley to go with your "turbo" badge? if you treat me real nice i can tell you where on your car to put the turbo badge to get the full 20bhp gain! don\'t f*ck about, put the kettle on

Tags: