Who´s the new guy?

Started by gads, June 22, 2008, 10:20

gads

Hi members of the MR2 ROC   s:D :D s:D  

Just want to let you know who´s the new guy. Even seeing that I´m not new to all of you, because I noticed a few familiar names here already. My name is Gordon Shepherd from Germany. Driving a black MR2 Roadster (2004) with a TTE Turbo Kit and a few extras here and there. I´ve noticed the MR2 ROC Corfu Road trip article in the MR2 Only Magazine and thought why not join this group. So here I am   s;) ;) s;)

Rgds
Gordon

loadswine

Hi Gordon, and welcome aboard mate. Some of the nicest roads we saw were in Germany, so you must enjoy your 2 a lot!
Maybe  you can join up with us when we are on our next trip down through Europe.  s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

heathstimpson

Welcome to the nut house matey  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

alancdavis

Welcome to the family,,,,,,,,  s:D :D s:D
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

uktotty

Welcome aboard mate, some pics of your car would be great!!

philster_d

Hello and welcome.

/Philster.

Anonymous

Hi mate

where abouts are you in Germany? I'm from the uk but working in basel at the moment which is on the french, swiss and German border.

Had a blast driving the 2 over from south shields in the u:k, i think a lot of europes roads are great!!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Maybe a meet could be organised if your up 4 it? would be nice to see another 2 i have not seen one all the time i've been here  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

gads

hi flying-spanner,

i´m from mönchengladbach, that´s near cologne. but over the week i usualy live near frankfurt. so basel is a few miles away from me   s:( :( s:(  . but that doesn´t mean that we can´t meet up.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

if you want to see the german roadsters, you should come to berlin in august. the german roadster community is organising a trackday  there (08.08-10.08.2008). this year they have booked the Spreewaldring http://www.spreewaldring.de. if you or any one from this club wants to join this event, just let me know   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

cheers
gordon

kanujunkie

Hi Gordon, welcome to the club, good to see our trip hasn't gone un noticed with other clubs. Were hopefully going to organise a trip either to one of the greek islands again or to the Amalfi coast in italy, perhaps we can get some of you folks along to join us on the next trip?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tem

Welcome.  s8) 8) s8)  

Quote from: "gads"TTE Turbo Kit

Let me know when you're ready to upgrade and sell that one.  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Hello and welcome along  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

gads

Quote from: "uktotty"Welcome aboard mate, some pics of your car would be great!!

Here are some pics of my MR2   s:D :D s:D  

Cheers
Gordon

loadswine

Very nice Gordon, I particularly like the blue lighting. I want to get my centre panel lit that way at some point.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

Hi Gordon

I need to check dates for a meet maybe, frankfurt would be a nice drive i think and deffo would not mind it  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Just seen the pictures of the car and it looks super just the kind of 2's i like very sleak  s8) 8) s8)  . I'm going to take some pictures of my 2 but mine is bog standard apart from corbra quad exhaust and k&n panel filter at the moment as just bought the car 2 months ago still trying to figure out what to do. Every one on mr2roc has been great giving advise as an when needed.

i'll pm you about the meet

Pam - MR2 Only

Hiya Gordon,

Great to see you and its great that we can bring like minded people together   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Pam
MR2 Only Team
www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide

Anonymous

Hello to you Gordon

Lovely car!  I love the wheels and i think it's the best black one i have seen.  GLEAMING!!!    s8) 8) s8)

onion86

Welcome Gordon.

Seeing youur sexy shiny car makes me want a hardtop even more. Looks very nice in 4th pic
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

uktotty

Very sexy Gordon
Loving the blue lighting and the wheels look at a little Audi TT
What exhaust is that, looks like a Remus but with bigger exits

Chris

Quote from: "uktotty"Very sexy Gordon
Loving the blue lighting and the wheels look at a little Audi TT
What exhaust is that, looks like a Remus but with bigger exits

Exactly what I thought on the wheels Russ, but that's no bad thing!
The exhausts are cut into the rear bumper as well by the looks of it - nice job.

Good to see another smt owner - absolutely loving the gear lever lighting!  What is it? led?
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

northernalex

Welcome! fantastic looking car there!  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Liz

Welcome from another TTET owner!  s:D :D s:D
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tags: