Added my style bar

Started by Anonymous, July 2, 2008, 17:43

Anonymous

Hi everyone,
Finally got around to adding the style bar to the car.

enid_b

we likeys   s:D :D s:D
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

Thank you   s:D :D s:D  

I thought i might get grief about the bling bling wheels but they weren't my choice, they were on when i bought the car.  

Thanks to Aaron in his help with the holesaw advice   s:D :D s:D

enid_b

lol, sorry didnt even notice the wheels.

i quite like them   s:D :D s:D
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

NorthandSouth

Looks really great   s:D :D s:D  look great in black on the silver

I love the wheels....you cant beat a bit of bling in my opinion  lol

Lynne xx
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

loadswine

I like that, rather ace! How do you find rearward visibility with it Sarah?
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

Thank you everyone.

Loadswine (sorry, don't know your name   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )..... re the visibility....i found it a bit 'strange' when i went topless and started using the tinted factory visor and now i'm used to that so i haven't really had a problem with the style bar.  I didn't think i liked the black (i put a shiny one on my mx5) but when i saw Rachelle's on her yellow one, i was sold.  She's costing us a fortune that girl!    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

loadswine

Its Nigel, but some call me other things too   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Good to know you've got used to it already, that's a positive sign. Its certainly nice to see it in black, just sets the car off.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

Ok Nigel, now i know what to call you   s:D :D s:D  

I think I noticed on Rachelle's photos that she had left the wind deflector in the 'down' postition on her's but i put mine 'up' before i put the bar on as once it is on, it doesn't move.  

I wonder if Russ has put his shiny one on yet?

Ama_1979

Very nice Sarah   s:D :D s:D  

Am desparate to get modding on my car...just gota do the boring stuff first   s:( :( s:(  

Nice wheels, I actually don't think they are too bling, me thinks they suit v well..

Amy  s:) :) s:)

Kool PT

can I just kill the good vibe here and say that I hate the wheels?   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

Anonymous

No  you can't.  It's not spyderchat!!!

damonlaw88

Nice nice nice. Im liking the bar alot. Especially in black.
Like the wheels too   s:D :D s:D
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

uktotty

Very sexy babe, the whole car looks pretty good IMHO

Anonymous

Thanks everyone

Quote from: "uktotty"Very sexy babe, the whole car looks pretty good IMHO

It took a bit of finding. It only had 3,000 miles on when i bought it at the end of last year and i've only put 3,500 miles on so it's still like a new car but i didn't have to pay the 'brand new' price.

Anonymous

Very nice and I for one don't think your wheels are too blingy, I like them   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

Anonymous

The black of the style bar goes really well with the Silver!!   s:D :D s:D

heathstimpson

That's the first bar I have seen in black and it looks really good  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Liz

That bar looks very nice indeed, wheels - just as long as you have correct offset and the right tyres on them you will be fine - they are very bling and I bet a bitch to keep clean!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Kool PT

Quote from: "uktotty"Very sexy babe

s:? :? s:?

onion86

Very nice looking   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  Def looked good in the black or your car.

Just thought about how practical they would be for me and see they basically block the view through the wind deflector. As (with the roof down) I get about 4" viewing through the wind deflector, a spoiler and then everything that's left up to the sky I'd only get the bit above the spoiler which would mean I wouldn't be able to see anything except for lorries and planes!
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kool PT"
Quote from: "uktotty"Very sexy babe

s:? :? s:?
+millionty

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

uktotty

Whatever!
Some people will call everyone MATE when they are not a mate, get over it!

Anonymous

True. I retract my comment and humbly apologise for the grossly negligent content of said post.

I don't feel a wave of sleaziness descend over me like a black carpet of ooze when I get called mate, though.

Kool PT

Put it this way, if you called a female co-worker 'babe' you'd probably get a sexual harassment disciplinery. Can't women just be safe from sleazy leering on an internet forum about cars, just because their username implies that they don't have a penis?

Tags: