Added my style bar

Started by Anonymous, July 2, 2008, 17:43

uktotty

Anonymous

It's ok everyone.  I only wanted to show my new bar as a couple of other people had mentioned that they might buy one.

A lot of men call females 'babe' without meaning anything so no worries   s:) :) s:)

Slacey

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

enid_b

Quote from: "uktotty"

russ, that is priceless, im still chukling now.

you dont mind if i use that from time to time i take it?

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

*edit* Sean beat me to it  s:( :( s:(

uktotty

And the moron goes off topic again!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I'm going to hope that's not aimed at me...

I shan't rise to it. Instead, I shall rise above it like the paragon of purity I am.   s8) 8) s8)

enid_b

lets not get nasty russ......

no name calling please, or you will be sent to your room.

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

loadswine

[MOD] No we won't have name calling, that is not acceptable behaviour.
This needs to go back on topic folks [MOD]
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

DannyN

That style bar looks great in black, and your wheels look good too
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Wabbitkilla

Black style bar - cool, likes it a lot.

Wheels, well you weren't talking about them, but i'm not too keen.
Everyone's defferent though, i can understand you liking them.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Black style bar - cool, likes it a lot.

Nooooooooooooo, i don't like my wheels either.  They had just been put on the car when i bought it 3.500 miles ago and were brand new so i kept them on.  If i keep the car, i'll change them but i don't usually keep the cars after 3 years old.  I get bored with them.
I posted the bar pics as a couple of other roc chappies were thinking about one   s:D :D s:D

heathstimpson

Quote from: "SarahAnn"
Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Black style bar - cool, likes it a lot.

Nooooooooooooo, i don't like my wheels either.  They had just been put on the car when i bought it 3.500 miles ago and were brand new so i kept them on.  If i keep the car, i'll change them but i don't usually keep the cars after 3 years old.  I get bored with them.
I posted the bar pics as a couple of other roc chappies were thinking about one   s:D :D s:D
Change them for some Sp's   s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

My 1st choice would be the SP's (after seeing the red car that Nigel posted in the wheels section), then it would be one's on Darth Paul's car.  I'll be in trouble now for chatting   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

loadswine

That's okay, its your thread after all, and it is relevant.  s:D :D s:D
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Jaik

That bar looks great in black. Black 5-spoke wheels to match would finish it off nicely  s;) ;) s;)  I'm not one for chrome myself (says he with a chrome TTE bar).

Anonymous

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice, love it. Black on a silver looks great IMO. I will stop spending your money for you now, promise lol

Have to say though, love the black style bar over the chrome one. I see a lot of chrome one's flying around, but never seen a black one *no innuendos please*. For the price you can't go wrong really, so looking at it another way I saaaaaaved you money   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

Tags: