Halllllllo

Started by WillsSayers, July 18, 2008, 13:19

WillsSayers

Hallo everyone! Thought I'd say hello  s:) :) s:)  New user, 2000 MR2 Roadster, Sahara Sun yellow, 16" OZ Racing wheels, hard top, leather, AC... bla bla bla

I'm living in Co. Durham if there's anyone from that area!

Hope to be learning some stuff from y'all!  s:) :) s:)  

-Wills

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

Liz

Hello and welcome along!  s:D :D s:D
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

loadswine

Welcome Wills, that's a nice tidy roadster there. Very smart!  s:) :) s:)  
I think there are a few members in your part of the world.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Wabbitkilla

Nice to have you along Will, and what a great area for roads   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Do me a favour and get in touch with ExileyeXC and NorthernAlex and teach them about the roads in Co. Durham - there're some stonkers   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Oh, nice choice of 2 BTW - good to have another yellow in the mix
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

muffdan

I do like the yellow and the black hard top makes it look fantastic; it's a good find.

Welcome aboard!

Jason
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

uktotty

Tidy car mate, just need a respray on the roof and away you go.

Anonymous

Quote from: "uktotty"Tidy car mate, just need a respray on the roof and away you go.

Nooooooooooooooooo!  The roof looks great.  

Don't listen to Russ.  He has grey vents on a blue car and outrageous shirts....sorry Russ

Welcome to the club

WillsSayers

The black hard top is here to stay unfortunately  s;) ;) s;)

w www.m0nkee.co.uk/mr2_yellow.jpg w  - that's how the car looked the day I collected it; not half as nice in my opinion!

The roads in Durham are second to none  s;) ;) s;)

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::

Wabbitkilla

Much betterer with the Black HT in my opinion - ignore Russ, he has mismatched vents and skirts!

I wonder where i can get a Black HT from?
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

StuM

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Much betterer with the Black HT in my opinion...

+1

The black top looks ace on a yellow car.  There is a JDM one in Kingston Upon Thames that has that configuration.

Welcome.

Cheers,
Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

heathstimpson

Welcome your new 2 looks nice; the new Markiii  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

NorthandSouth

Hi and welcome to the permagrin family   s:D :D s:D  

Lovely car, love the black HT with the yellow...very tasteful.

Enjoy

Lynne xx
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Anonymous

Hi Will

Thats the first yellow 2 i've seen with a black hard top and i think it looks ace, but if someone had said before seeing it i would of thought it was a bad idea.
All in all very tidy.

I'm fairly new to the 2 aswell only had it six months, i'm not far away from you just in south shields.

welcome to the club  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   will hopefully we may be able to sort out a local meet sometime put faces to names etc

dbrown

very nice
will keep an eye out
don't see many roadsters round here and ones i do usually look away   s:? :? s:?
Darren

2004 silver roadster totally [strike]standard[/strike] wrecked \":(\"

onion86

It does look very nice with the black hardtop on the yellow I must say. Maybe some black post facelift vents would add another bit extra??  s:) :) s:)

(I could say it's not nice a you should sell it and buy a yellow one (to me ofc) but I'd just be saying that for my own gain  s:D :D s:D )

Welcome to the club.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

northernalex

Welcome to the club, you'll have to join us on a few get togethers or drives.. Its been a while since Phil organised one (he likes to organise stuff, well he doesnt really its just that noone else can really be bothered).

I actually like the black hard top with the yellow....
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

dubs

hi Will
welcome along.  I think the black hardtop on yellow looks ace, never been a fan of mismatching them normally but yours has proved me wrong.  Enjoy the car.  Good times.
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

Pam - MR2 Only

Welcome Wills

Now thats my sort of car, O I do love the yellow roadsters  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  hubbie says no tho............ might help if I could drive though I think  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Pam
www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide

Anonymous

Hi Will

Lovely looking '2 you have there. The black roof sort of highlights the car awesome lines with the roof down (as it should be!   s:D :D s:D  ) I think.

Anyway I'm not far from you and have met a couple other member locally but I think we are due a blat sometime soon. Like you said, faces to names and all that.

WillsSayers

Sorry for the late reply, been away!

Quote from: "onion86"It does look very nice with the black hardtop on the yellow I must say. Maybe some black post facelift vents would add another bit extra??  s:) :) s:)

That's actually on the list of things to do! Just need to acquire some. Looks like they'll be a princely sum of £90-odd from Mr T!

Quote from: "dbrown"very nice
will keep an eye out
don't see many roadsters round here and ones i do usually look away   s:? :? s:?

Haha, I normally don't realsie it's a '2 til I've seen the vents on the side, so I won't be looking away  s:) :) s:)

Quote from: "flying-spanner"Thats the first yellow 2 i've seen with a black hard top and i think it looks ace, but if someone had said before seeing it i would of thought it was a bad idea.
All in all very tidy.

Aiye, I was petrified it'd look awful when I went to collect it, thought I'd ruined the hard top until I actually saw it!

Quote from: "northernalex"Welcome to the club, you'll have to join us on a few get togethers or drives.. Its been a while since Phil organised one (he likes to organise stuff, well he doesnt really its just that noone else can really be bothered).

Why aiye man, I'll deffo make an appearance  s:) :) s:)  Just had a new engine dropped in the '2 so I wouldn't mind munching a few miles either!  s:D :D s:D

Tags: