Our new toyota mr2 Competition

Started by Anonymous, July 25, 2008, 21:35

Anonymous

Hello!

This is our new car, just imported it from Germany to Norway  s:) :) s:)

It's a Toyota Mr2 Competition (only 100 produced, this is number 78). Hope you like it!  s:) :) s:)

Just ordered these rims by the way:

aaronjb

Welcome to ROC  s:) :) s:)

I saw your post over on SC - I must admit, I quite like that..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

StuM

Welcome.  

That '2 looks very smart indeed, I like it!
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

enid_b

i have just arrived !!!!!

man thats a sexy car....

E

hi, and welcome
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

Thanks a lot  s:) :) s:)  Hope to get the new wheels soon.. Any opinions on the wheels??

dubs

I like the wheels you've got on it-fill the arches nicely and white definately suits the red, new rims will probably look ace too though.  So what is it you get to make it competition spec? i'm guessing TTE exhaust, TTE rims, TTE springs and scuff plates-anything else?
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

enid_b

send the wheels you ordered back. those white speedlines are the danglies already. i dont think the others will suit the car.

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Star_69

I like the colour scheme. Reminds me a bit of starsky and hutch (but in a good way!)

So how do I win it again? ....   s:D :D s:D
-Brad
Owner of an \'03 plate "Ship of Theseus" aka Trigger\'s Broom Roadster [strike]1zz-f[/strike]e, [strike]supercharged 2zz-ge,[/strike] 2GR-FE

uktotty

Love the intakes just needs a paint job and it will be great, what is the spec?

Anonymous

Quote from: "dubs"I like the wheels you've got on it-fill the arches nicely and white definately suits the red, new rims will probably look ace too though.  So what is it you get to make it competition spec? i'm guessing TTE exhaust, TTE rims, TTE springs and scuff plates-anything else?
Custom leather seats, the paint-job, chrome rings around the speedometer(s), aluminium sport pedals  s:) :) s:)  Think that's it.. About the wheels, if we don't like the new ones when we get them, we'll sell them again.. Got them cheap  s:) :) s:)  But the ones on now are not as white as on the pictures.. Have faded a bit  s:( :( s:(  Gotten a bit yellowish

northernalex

Looks fanatstic!.. Like it soo much I might see if i can get someone to make me stickers that look the same! and get my wheels refurbed white..
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

cclarke99

Really like the colour scheme and keep the wheels - anything else wouldn't match

filcee

Quote from: "j.c."But the ones on now are not as white as on the pictures.. Have faded a bit  s:( :( s:(  Gotten a bit yellowish
Just a thought, but a once over with some T-cut or similar might remove whatever it is (brake dust?) that has caused them to go yellow.  Following that with a good helping of regular car wax might stop it sticking on there again in the future - or at least make them easier to wash and brush up to true white again in relatively short time.
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

loadswine

Brilliant looking car, just right i'd say.  s:) :) s:)   You could try using some clay bar on the wheels to bring them up a bit. Getting them coated again might look good .
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

alancdavis

Great photos,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,would make a good desktop background.
Love the center stripe,,,not to keen on the whitr sides,
Wheels look perfect with the red but I bet they are a swine to keep clean

Full marks and 100% for a great car
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

New pics with the new wheels and the roof off  s:) :) s:)

loadswine

That looks brilliant!
I wouldn't fancy cleaning those wheels, must take a while, but they do look ace.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

heathstimpson

Quote from: "loadswine"That looks brilliant!
I wouldn't fancy cleaning those wheels, must take a while, but they do look ace.
You and me both  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  It's bad enough cleaning silver ones; car does look good though  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Chris

Well what a striking looking car!!  I'm afraid to say that I think the old wheels looked better imo, but it's not mine so enjoy!!   s:) :) s:)
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

We also have one of thos hundred in holland (38-HJF-9, as numberplate, from sept. 2002)
We like to come in contact with you
you can reach us at  e mailto:willem.693@hotmail.com">willem.693@hotmail.com e
Greetings Jos en Emmie

SimonC_Here

I'm afraid J.c last visited a year ago. And this thread is from 2 years ago. Congrats on the car. looks ace but I doubt J.C. will get back to you.

Mike G

Not for me that paint scheme , but I am a sucker for limited editions and I do like the original white rims
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)
And now... Mikes (my own) anti dash creak mod !

Tags: