Parts catalogue? (EPC?)

Started by WillsSayers, August 27, 2008, 17:28

WillsSayers

Hey all,

Already done a search but didn't turn much up. Is there an online parts catalogue or anything like that for the Roadster? Been to see Mr T today about getting some post facelift side vents ordered and I wanted to verify that they're ordering the correct ones. The part numbers are:
T62907-17040-C0
T62908-17040-C0

Cheers!

-Wills

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

Anonymous

How much are they quoting?

WillsSayers

It's £110 for the pair. I know they're definitely the right part, was just trying to make sure they're black  s:) :) s:)

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::

Anonymous

Quote from: "WillsSayers"It's £110 for the pair. I know they're definitely the right part, was just trying to make sure they're black  s:) :) s:)

Japanparts are a lot cheaper.

Anonymous

Read This thread. then try cheap toyotaparts.

WillsSayers

The parts are already on order unfortunately  s:) :) s:)  That'll teach me to be impulsive!

On a side note, is it only my local Toyota dealership's parts department that don't seem to know anything about MR2's?

Anonymous

Quote from: "WillsSayers"The parts are already on order unfortunately  s:) :) s:)  That'll teach me to be impulsive!

On a side note, is it only my local Toyota dealership's parts department that don't seem to know anything about MR2's?

Nope, none of them know faeces about the roadster.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

WillsSayers

The guy I was speaking to seemed baffled by the fact I wanted post-facelift parts on a pre-facelift car  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Thats a shame im looking at buying the silver ones so will have a set of black for sale soon.

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "WillsSayers"The parts are already on order unfortunately  s:) :) s:)  That'll teach me to be impulsive!

Can you not cancel the order? For that price you could almost have aftermarket carbon fibre intakes and look truely cool.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

WillsSayers

I'm not a carbon fibre man unfortunately  s:) :) s:)

WillsSayers

Just 'cause I know you're all desperate to know how it turned out...

Tags: