MR2 Only Magazine 2009 calendar

Started by steveybmr2-173, October 2, 2008, 13:33

steveybmr2-173

By popular demand we are thinking of running with a 2009 calendar in the next issue of MR2 Only Magazine, which would be issue 13 either printed inside or a stand alone, we did not run with one for 2008.

We are looking for your best "arty" photo shot of your MR2, and our panel of MR2 Only Mag team judges will select 12 winners that will end up printed in the calendar.

I'm pleased to announce that in conjunction with Muk Junkies - our 12 final winners that are selected for the 2009 calendar will receive the following:-

Wheel Cleaner, Wash N Wax, Glass Cleaner, Pre-Wash and Bug Shift, a tub of polish, a selection of cleaning cloths/noodle sponges/alloy wheel cleaning brushes and various other bits and bobs

We will also be throwing in a printed mouse mat for each of the 12 winners with their cars photo on it...

Great chance to show of your motor, and your photography skills, so post up your ONE photo to be considered now, closing date for entries before judging commences is 15th November 08

Please post up your photos now (limited to one entry per person/car please!

DannyN

Good man !!
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Anonymous

With high street hunnies?

uktotty

or uk tottys?

Anonymous

I will try to take some good pics of my car when I get back home. I have been trying to get at least 1 good picture for awhile now with no success, but I will give it another go.

What's the deadline?

steveybmr2-173

Stangely enough, mentioning hunnies, I seem to remember receiving some shocking unprintable calendar entries from our European brothers last time we ran with the calendars!! I have them in a folder marked "special" lol

Deadline for entries will be 15th November

Anonymous

Are there any resolution requirements or is anything fine as long as there is a decent res one that can be got ?

Pam - MR2 Only

Quote from: "steveybmr2-173"Stangely enough, mentioning hunnies, I seem to remember receiving some shocking unprintable calendar entries from our European brothers last time we ran with the calendars!! I have them in a folder marked "special" lol

Deadline for entries will be 15th November

And I've got it locked away marked "not for Steve it will make him poorly"

See what you started now Danny!  but there's some great Roadsters out there so send them in to us or post them hear so we can all see - here's ours (Im sure you have seen us about and are now sick of seeing it but all the same - its a beaut or so we think

www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide

SimonC_Here

Yes I know it's green and there is a bench in the way...

Anonymous

Here are my entries

and

roger

When you say "arty" are you looking for photoshopped type art, or just well / different / composed original photos?
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

kentsmudger

Bog standard Roadster, but clean!

Or more arty ?

[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

alancdavis

My Contribution
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

DannyN

I thought you had a new front bumper Alan ??
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

alancdavis

The pic with the TTE isnt as nice as this one....  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

alancdavis

Anonymous

Wow kentsmudger, I love that first picture!!

Anonymous

A couple of my favorites

NorthandSouth

Wow I just love that second pic Les   s:D :D s:D
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Anonymous

I can't do any of the fancy photo's, but here are a couple of my favourates:

Got to keep them frog eyes behind you  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

And don't forget about the underside - it's just as important  s:D :D s:D    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Something Old and something New

Pam - MR2 Only

You could have least taken your bra off Rob  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Pam
www.mr2only.com - The ONLY dedicated magazine for the MR2 enthusiast worldwide

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pam - MR2 Only"You could have least taken your bra off Rob  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Pam

Why do you think those guy's were chasing me  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I like showing it off any way - especially in public  s8) 8) s8)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

OK Here you go, one from Tatton Park - all exposed:  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

edward.carter

if only it was clean, the windows were down, and that car wasnt there haha

steveybmr2-173

I'm pleased to announce that in conjunction with Muk Junkies - our 12 final winners that are selected for the 2009 calendar will receive the following:-

Wheel Cleaner, Wash N Wax, Glass Cleaner, Pre-Wash and Bug Shift, a tub of polish, a selection of cleaning cloths/noodle sponges/alloy wheel cleaning brushes and various other bits and bobs

We will also be throwing in a printed mouse mat for each of the 12 winners with their cars photo on it...

Great chance to show of your motor, and your photography skills, so post up your ONE photo to be considered now, closing date for entries before judging commences is 15th November 08

Anonymous

Tags: