MR2 Only Magazine 2009 calendar

Started by steveybmr2-173, October 2, 2008, 13:33

evileye_wrx

These are some older shots from last year. The car looks better now but I don't have any newer pics that I like as much as these.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

northernalex

(will need permission from jap north east to use this if by any slim chance it wins, but shouldnt be a problem.)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

evileye_wrx

Did the photographer have permission to photograph your car? If your needing permission maybe the photographer will demand the prize, or part of it. Perhaps one of our resident photographic experts could let us know where the Club stands on such matters. I know I'm ok cos I took the snaps of my car but could those who didn't potentially end up in some form of litigation?

Please split this off the thread if its too off topic.

Phil

Phil
Phil

northernalex

Quote from: "evileye_xc"Did the photographer have permission to photograph your car? If your needing permission maybe the photographer will demand the prize, or part of it. Perhaps one of our resident photographic experts could let us know where the Club stands on such matters. I know I'm ok cos I took the snaps of my car but could those who didn't potentially end up in some form of litigation?

Please split this off the thread if its too off topic.

Phil

Phil

It was our friend MRS-Turbo  (Pete)   s:) :) s:)  who took the pics.

But fair point..

Alex
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

kentsmudger

Quote from: "evileye_xc"Did the photographer have permission to photograph your car? If your needing permission maybe the photographer will demand the prize, or part of it. Perhaps one of our resident photographic experts could let us know where the Club stands on such matters. I know I'm ok cos I took the snaps of my car but could those who didn't potentially end up in some form of litigation?

Yes, be careful posting other photographers' pictures.

The original photographer retains copyright and controls usage of his work.

No permission is required to take a photo of anyone's car. The car's owner has no control of, or rights to, the usage of the image, unless specified by the copyright holder.
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

uktotty

Need to find a better backdrop for mine

Arty farty

roger

I know I've broken the one picture per car rule, but I'll hope you will forgive me. (MR2Only can pick the one best suited for their format). Dark & foreboding......that's Wales for you! BTW taken by BaTpics.co.uk who would like an acknowledgement.

Not sure if 1. is in right format for the calendar, and it would be a pity to chop off the sea to make it so.

Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

damonlaw88

Here's mine
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

loadswine

That was very atmospheric Roger, kinda captures the moment. Boy it was wet!

I always like this one, but its not very high res

No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

edward.carter

I liked that one too Nige, thats why its my background pic on PS3  s:-D :-D s:-D  Resolution is fine i wold say, looks fine on my 32" telly anyway  s:) :) s:)

loadswine

That's very cool Ed, I'm honoured mate!
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

uktotty

Damon, yours is super shiny!!

Anonymous

this is mine  s:) :) s:)

spit

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Big Mike did something similar to mine on the Lakes trip.

1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

damonlaw88

Quote from: "uktotty"Damon, yours is super shiny!!
Thanks dude. I took more photos last nite of it. I'll post them up soon.
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

Allycat

Right folks.  Unfortunate the posting of your pic's has come to an end. Please don't be putting up anymore.

I will be sorting through them and choosing the best.

If the pic quality isn't the best I will send you a PM and ask for another pic.

Cheers Ally
  s:D :D s:D

steveybmr2-173

Right folks, as Allys says we are now CLOSED for entries, so that we can choose the final 12 to be printed in the 2009 MR2 Only Magazine calendar.

Thank you for all of your excellent entries, some stunning MR2s, and great photography. Once we have picked our 12 final winners that are selected for the 2009 calendar they will receive the following Muk Junkies goodies:-

Wheel Cleaner, Wash N Wax, Glass Cleaner, Pre-Wash and Bug Shift, a tub of polish, a selection of cleaning cloths/noodle sponges/alloy wheel cleaning brushes and various other bits and bobs

We will also be throwing in a printed mouse mat for each of the 12 winners with their calendar entry on it...

Ilogik

Quote from: "evileye_xc"These are some older shots from last year. The car looks better now but I don't have any newer pics that I like as much as these.

Phil

Are they C-ONE side intakes?
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "Ilogik"
Quote from: "evileye_xc"These are some older shots from last year. The car looks better now but I don't have any newer pics that I like as much as these.

Phil

and Bonnet and Engine lid, yes

Phil
Phil

Ilogik

Quote from: "evileye_xc"
Quote from: "Ilogik"

Phil

and Bonnet and Engine lid, yes

Phil
I like very much :0 Any uk companys who sell them?
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

StuM

Removed as not relevant to thread.
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

SimonC_Here

[mod]Please take this to PM or search the forum or create a post. This is a calendar thread[/mod]

kentsmudger

Quote from: "steveybmr2-173"... we are now CLOSED for entries...... Once we have picked our 12 final winners that are selected for the 2009 calendar they will receive the following....

Have the winners been announced?
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "kentsmudger"
Quote from: "steveybmr2-173"... we are now CLOSED for entries...... Once we have picked our 12 final winners that are selected for the 2009 calendar they will receive the following....

Have the winners been announced?
I think you've got to buy the calender to find out...
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

ex-member

Correct  s;) ;) s;)

ha haaaar!

Tags: