You thought the DNA 360 was bad....

Started by TJK, October 8, 2008, 17:47

TJK

[size=75]EX -[/size][size=75] 1999 MR-S - TTE spoiler [/color]- TTE exhaust - TTE style bar - TTE chrome - 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - Adjustable Springs[/size]

uktotty

I thought the DNA was pretty good and Steves project was awesome, this on the other hand is minging!

Chris_h

soooooooooooo out of proportion - just wrong!

I concur with totty about the DNA, a completely different kettle of fish to this. Reminds of that Banham (??) thing that was based on a metro and designed to look like an Audi TT.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

northernalex

That just looks hideous... why some people do this sort of thing.. I dont know.. silly peoples

ALex
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

loadswine

It looks like the "Powell" designed by Homer Simpson!
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

enid_b

i've just been sick
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

heathstimpson

Just looks terrible  s:? :? s:?    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

onion86

Looks terrible and not even like a carrera. why oh why?

Side looks like a very messed up veilside kit.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

evileye_wrx

+1000000 to all the bad comments. It does look like a bad veilside, but then all veilsides look only slightly better IMHO

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Tags: