Lovely lovely bags!

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2004, 18:16

Anonymous

I received my matching bag set today - they are just so cool!   s:D :D s:D   I've been totally slated for getting these first, rather than some new ICE etc etc but as a girlie I think I've done the right thing, and now feel that my life is complete   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   (well, almost...)

Thanks for sorting these out for me Victor! you're a star!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "swp"I received my matching bag set today - they are just so cool!   s:D :D s:D   I've been totally slated for getting these first, rather than some new ICE etc etc but as a girlie I think I've done the right thing, and now feel that my life is complete   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   (well, almost...)

Thanks for sorting these out for me Victor! you're a star!
R U going on a mega run to Italy or somewhere now  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

They are AWSOME bags and ignore anyone that slates you for em!

noddynurdle

i agree i got mine from victor a couple of weeks ago i think they are excellent.
thanks again victor
i think buying a set of bags is the first practical mod for the mr2 it saves me from having to use the old morrisons plastic bags for my luggage
noddy
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Anonymous

hi,

does anyone know  the part number for the bags? Spring is coming, gotta have the bags... I am not in the UK so I would rather get it through local dealer if possible

Anonymous

Quote from: "spwolf"hi,

does anyone know  the part number for the bags? Spring is coming, gotta have the bags... I am not in the UK so I would rather get it through local dealer if possible

If your in Germany, just goto your local dealer. If not... I can get them and send them to you, but not before the end of Feb as I will be away then busy for a while.

Anonymous

Do you know the part number for them? or are they not under toyota distribution in the continental europe?

Anonymous

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Any chance of seeing a picture of the lovely bags?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gordy":shock: Any chance of seeing a picture of the lovely bags?

From KrisClark's site (you still in bed?):

http://www.mr2-roadster.co.uk/photos/bags/index.htm

It's the top set of three, not the leather one.

Anonymous

Thanks for posting that link. BTW, when did we decide to go black background on the site? Did I miss an anouncement?
Where am I?

Anonymous

Silly me , it was me profile, must have hit the wrong button in error. Do you think I'm safe in an MR?

Tags: