Started by StuM, December 23, 2008, 13:41

StuM

Took this pic that I was rather pleased with, so thought I'd share it:

Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

onion86

Nice photo.

Took one the other day when I was leaving Birmingham and mine was totally frosted (was very dark as you can tell), not quite as nice looking as urs though:

Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Anonymous

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

blahpony

Mine looked about like that this morning. I like how the frunk doesn't melt even after a good drive.   s:D :D s:D

kentsmudger

Quote from: "blahpony"I like how the frunk doesn't melt even after a good drive.   s:D :D s:D

Although that means that the washer jets don't thaw either...
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

kentsmudger

Brrrrrr!

[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

alancdavis

Quote from: "onion86"Nice photo.

Took one the other day when I was leaving Birmingham and mine was totally frosted (was very dark as you can tell), not quite as nice looking as urs though:

Rear discs look a bit rusty,,,,,,has it not moved for a while  ???
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

edward.carter

Quote from: "kentsmudger"Brrrrrr!

NICE!!

Tags: