Mark's New Roadster Project [FINISHED - PG4]

Started by ex-member, January 9, 2009, 16:37

damonlaw88

Looking very nice dude.
I'll come have a look when i go to JAE  s:D :D s:D
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

ex-member

Thanks guys! makes it all worth while!  s:D :D s:D

Annoyingly, today I have developed a nasty rattle on the driver side front corner when I go over any sort of bump....gonna take off the wheel and see if we missed somethign when we fitted the TTEs.

Grr....right before jae! Praying its just a drop link or something daft!

ex-member

Forgot about my moving JAE return drive photos  s:) :) s:)  

Yes...I'm a total pic-whore, I know! but I cant help myself! I'm turning into ilogik!

Oh yeh, and totally forgot...it was pointed out to me that I stuck my spoiler on wrong! I put it on the engine lid, not the top of the rear bumper! I think it looks better this way mind you  s;) ;) s;)

Wabbitkilla

Actually i think you're right aboout the spoiler... it looks better that way (and it's easier changing the rear bulbs or taking the bumper off  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

ex-member

Surprised I actually got it to fit as I did it with the lid off the car for some reason! that could have ended horribly wrong come to think of it! (pictures 15 odd holes in his engine lid)

tom_deas

lol, brilliant... i didnt actually follow this after I sold you the exhaust as was going through a busy period! glad it worked for you though. Melted bumper was a bit of a problem with mine too, but in terms of how it fits the donut gasket on top of the CAT exit - mine looked exactly like that, I put 15k miles on it in the 6 months following the install and it never missed a beat, so... anywho. looks like a good job done there  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]Che Manifold, Che Elise twin-centre Exhaust, Che RU Strutted, Eonon DoubDin 7" Touchscreen DVD player, yellow calipers, the tramp I ran over in my old car still following me around waiting to dive in front of me again.                   <---- you think im kidding?![/size]

Quotedo you want an ultra lightweight pulley to go with your "turbo" badge? if you treat me real nice i can tell you where on your car to put the turbo badge to get the full 20bhp gain! don\'t f*ck about, put the kettle on

ex-member

Hey hey mister! Thread ressurection dude!

Yup -- changed it a wee bit since then, but shall be doing my photoshoot for this coming issue of MR2Only shortly.

Car is looking tiiiiiidy now though!

Ilogik

did you get the eye lids on mate?
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

ex-member

Kinda....sprayed them and test fitted....off to do my mag shoot later so gonna try them out with super sticky double sided stuff, and if I wanna go permanent I'll do so later.

but I'm only fitting the top halves, as the lower lid looks gash!

Kool PT

Is this the tte or jdl lip spoiler?
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

winkbw

Just ordered my jdl kit, anyone have any idea what the dimensions on the size mesh I need, as it doesnt come with the mesh from the factory anymore?
Thanks

Nath

I used the 1000mm by 330mm mesh you can get of ebay. You need two pack one for front and one for the rear.

winkbw

Better fit with whole piece? Flush on the backside so It doesnt have to be cut into seperate pieces right?
Thanks, did you glue it on on brace it?

Star_69

Quote from: "Nath"

That really does look the  sshit shit sshit  EDIT: << censored: I was being complimentary!
-Brad
Owner of an \'03 plate "Ship of Theseus" aka Trigger\'s Broom Roadster [strike]1zz-f[/strike]e, [strike]supercharged 2zz-ge,[/strike] 2GR-FE

Tags: