Who wants to buy my MR2?

Started by roger, February 26, 2009, 10:59

roger

According to a letter I received from Inchcape Nottingham yesterday....

"We are writing to make an offer which you will find very hard to refuse. Over the past two weeks we have received numerous enquiries for vehicles of the same specification and colour as your own. This is great news for you as we are now in a position to offer you a very generous amount for your vehicle as part exchange against a Toyota from our exciting new range"

Well lets see, swop my MR2 for a Auris????
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

markiii

hmm vain attempt to hit their volume bonus me thinks
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

lemans

I've had similar letters from Citroen recently

Apparently they also have an "exciting range"

I wonder what they do when they have trouble sleeping......!

.....drive a car from their range.

Daryl
Daryl
Facelift Black MR2 with red leather interior. Hardtop, rear brace, SP body brace, TRD short shift, Mongo\'s,  Dev\'s & SP Turbo - 238bp, 220lbft.

StuM

I had a 1.4 Auris as a courtesy car earlier in the week and I'm sure that even after only an hour of driving it I felt a little bit of my soul die.

Exciting range. Pah!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

Anonymous

You've made a mistake there Roger because it's actually my MR2 they want to buy. They wrote me a letter telling me so. (Must be a new marketing director who used to be an estate agent)   s:D :D s:D

roger

They obviously know us oldies look after our cars   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

northernalex

Nobody wants to buy mine  s:( :( s:(  .. However Audi wants to sell me a new TT !

Alex
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

darkday

No one wants to buy mine.  s:( :( s:(  They just want to service me.... Err my car.

Chris_h

Quote from: "northernalex"Nobody wants to buy mine  s:( :( s:(  .. However Audi wants to sell me a new TT !

Alex

You must be a member of something swanky do have been deemed a potential TT customer.

I however have been exlusively invited to purchase a new Ford Fiesta.... wooohoooo
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Tags: