OMG! PURPLE 2 !!!!

Started by Anonymous, February 8, 2004, 13:46

Anonymous

Yes, I saw a purple roadster in Chelmsford today!.

Didnt even flash them as I was shocked!.  Worst thing is Kerstie thought it looked lovely!.

Is this a custom colour then!?!?! Simon, your frog one looked classy compared with PURPLE!

markiii

There have been runmours of a custom purple turbo living in london somewhere, might have been out for the day,
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

It was like the purple that the TT can come in as a optional colour.

It wasnt as bright as Si's green, quite dark in fact, but IMHO YUCK!

aaronjb

And you didn't take any pictures Craig? I'm disappointed  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I always wanted to have my 300 done purple.. now you've got me wondering what a '2 looks like in purple  s:D :D s:D
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Funnily enough I had the camera in the car with me!...but I was driving one way and he was driving the other way.

MR2Blue

There is a lad at work with a purple Celica, YUK  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

juansolo

s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  There is nothing wrong with purple cars...   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
[size=75]Porsche Cayman - Curvy (almost) perfection
Juno SSE-CN - Bonkers track thing
Mercedes 190E - Das Uberbarge still going strong[/size]

SimonC_Here

Pity you couldn't get a pic. Keep your eyes pealed for it again!

I almost got my last car (a micra) in Purple, but I suppost that wouldn't come as a surprise.   s:D :D s:D  

Simon

heathstimpson

I like that bluey purple colour on the TVR's that totally changes in different lights/angles  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

SteveJ

If this is the purple '2 I'm thinking of, it's one of a pair.

I first encountered them on the North Circular between Ikea and Staples Corner not long after I got my first car, and I very quickly discovered they are not stock - they had at least 1.5 seconds on me to 60mph.

IIRC they had very similar number plates, but can't for the life of me remember any of the digits - I was too shell-shocked at having my a*se kicked away from the lights at Ikea.

Anonymous

Will keep my eye open for it in case its a regular to Essex

Anonymous

arh and it is

just so i dont make an arse of myslef was it a man or women driving

if a women then it's katie and she's the one with the silver veliside Kitted one of which is back in teh garage as she reversid it into a poll at teso's LOL

but she is driving her BF car which he got sprayed in teh Audi purple metalic

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Buster"arh and it is

just so i dont make an arse of myslef was it a man or women driving

if a women then it's katie and she's the one with the silver veliside Kitted one of which is back in the garage as she reversid it into a poll at teso's LOL

but she is driving her BF car which he got sprayed in the Audi purple metalic
Buster you seem to know all the ladies you stud  s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: