Thought we where quick!

Started by Anonymous, February 8, 2004, 13:51

Anonymous

Well after filling up for the first time with Optimax today, I thought I would have a blast around the A130 around Chelmsford (dual carrigeway with loads of lovely roundabouts).

Well I was successfully late-outbraking everyone and shooting off at every roundabout, twas great.  Giving it the largest we have ever done yet, regularly hitting 6500 revs (normally do 5000), couldnt believe we hit 80mph in 3rd! Nice.

Anyway, theres me thinking I am the mutts wotsits, no boxsters anywhere to get on my nerves, when I heard it!

Looked in the rear view (I was doing over 80) and on my ass, just visable was the roof of a car (shit I felt like we where sitting so high), looked ugly, didnt know what it was.  Got to a roundabout and the git did my tactic of latebraking and he went round me on the inside and off he went.

What was it, one of those Ford GT40's , awsome!  Funniest thing was that roundabout was the last dual carridgeway and he was stuck from there on in   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    They shift I can tell ya!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

80 in 3rd... you can do more than that mate!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

You wait till Andy takes gets behind the wheel of your car at north weald!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Hey leave me alone, twas playing.

How I ever thought of giving it up to get a A4 cabby I will never know!

markiii

and thus with lesson learned Craig left the land of the heathens and was once more embraced by his brethren   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Yeah, I think  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

He means that he thinks you've finally come to your senses.... Good lad!   s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Hey Mark, when you thinking of doing 1st session North Weald again - today Kerstie finally agreed to do it (another thing to spend the bonus money on, as well as a new £800 lens, sun glasses, and a wedding   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

If we do a foursome day then there will only need to be 3 cars.

markiii

March maybe April? finances depending, though I'll fit in with others if yu've got saomething in mind.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

SteveJ

Quote from: "cstevens"If we do a foursome day then there will only need to be 3 cars.

That may prove a little difficult - one of the exercises in the morning involves all four people driving at the same time.

Tags: