going to America

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2004, 23:52

Anonymous

I know this is probably a bit early to be asking this but I need to start saving

I am going to America (Orlando nr Disney) as part of my honeymoon in late august. Has anyone any recommendations of any accessories shops to go to in the area

DaSpyda

Quote from: "adz648"I know this is probably a bit early to be asking this but I need to start saving

I am going to America (Orlando nr Disney) as part of my honeymoon in late august. Has anyone any recommendations of any accessories shops to go to in the area

Car accessories?????

What are you looking for?

I live about 70k from there...keep in touch -  e mailto:don@spyderchat.com">don@spyderchat.com e

Anonymous

You name it spoilers side skirts exhausts intakes

Anything you would recommend

DaSpyda

Quote from: "adz648"You name it spoilers side skirts exhausts intakes

Anything you would recommend

Unfortunately, for the Spyder, no one shop carries everything.  The ones that do carry stuff are usually mail-order as they are all over the country.

You can find generic stuff used for decorating your car (stripes, steering wheel covers, etc) at any auto parts store.

Anonymous

thanks for the advice

shame about it being only the mail order companies as i dont think they will ship to a hotel room and i'm only in orlando for a week

markiii

Both Carson Toyota and No Limit Enterprises have shipped to hotels for me in the past.

Just make sure you have no silly issues like public holidays on teh day your there, that really stuffed me teh first time. I'm standing outside USPS in New York and they won't give me my parcels because it's a national holiday. the admin staff are there but no one who can actually get my package. Sods law they re-opened the day I was on a plane back.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

any audio stuff in the area

p.s. thanks for the help markiii and DaSpyda

its just i'm building a house aswell as modding the two so forward planning is needed where my money is conserned

DaSpyda

Quote from: "adz648"any audio stuff in the area

p.s. thanks for the help markiii and DaSpyda

its just i'm building a house aswell as modding the two so forward planning is needed where my money is conserned

MusicalTouch - the folks who brought us the UD Sub, Jr - is about two hours away.

Tags: