MR2 turns 360 Spyder.......

Started by darrenjuggins, April 6, 2006, 13:26

Dyn-Evo

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-TOYOTA-MR2-R ... 286.c0.m14 m

Now is it just me, or is that a LITTLE bit pricey...!?  s:D :D s:D  

You can buy a F355..or even a Testarossa, for less.........?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

I for one have never seen the point of these replicas...ESPECIALLY at the prices people seem to ask for them....!!?

For the work that goes into them (the good ones, anyway!), it seems a little bit of a waste of time and money.......?

Maybe its just me........?  s:? :? s:?
Current: 2006 Toyota Corolla T-Sport COMPRESSOR 215hp, Silver, totally stock!
EX]V6[/color]  \":-)\"   )
Black Leather interior, "micro-lip" rear spoiler, Refurbed OEM 15" Pewter Metallics, Cobra Quad-Exit, HEL SS braided hoses, EBC pads, AEM DryFlow CAI.
Ex: "NightHawk" MR2 Mk1 4AG-ZE AE101 S/C conversion (170hp), water injection
Ex: MR2 Mk1b stock 4AGE

Wabbitkilla

I have no idea who would pay that kind of money for a 138bhp "Supercar".
You could pay half that and pay for improvements for a real supercar.

Linky to a beastie
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Dyn-Evo

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"I have no idea who would pay that kind of money for a 138bhp "Supercar".
You could pay half that and pay for improvements for a real supercar.

Linky to a beastie

Exactly...!

Nice M12....  s:D :D s:D
Current: 2006 Toyota Corolla T-Sport COMPRESSOR 215hp, Silver, totally stock!
EX]V6[/color]  \":-)\"   )
Black Leather interior, "micro-lip" rear spoiler, Refurbed OEM 15" Pewter Metallics, Cobra Quad-Exit, HEL SS braided hoses, EBC pads, AEM DryFlow CAI.
Ex: "NightHawk" MR2 Mk1 4AG-ZE AE101 S/C conversion (170hp), water injection
Ex: MR2 Mk1b stock 4AGE

loadswine

Some numpty will probably pay out for it! That dash is woeful!
No brainer between that and a Noble.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

enid_b

can we merge all these replica threads, its wasting my valuable time and bandwidth reading all these new threads about these abominations.
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

onion86

Yeah, I was wondering when another one of these come up.

Please use the SEARCH function to see what we think of them before posting a new thread... tyvm.

P.S. I want that Noble.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

spit

Nice to see that the interest in these things is alive and well   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I really can't be ar$ed to hunt down all the old threads on this topic, but if its really something that you feel strongly about and you have a few moments to post up the links, I'll join them together for you.

You'll find me in the corner watching the tumbleweed rolling past  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

markiii

just move them to chit chat they will get autopruned eventually
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

spit

Merging done, but I've left steve's build write-up separate to the rest as it was actually an interesting read! Oh, and topic merging isn't as straightforward as it should be - only works for me when selecting on a post-by-post basis .... and I've hit my ar$ed limit  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

enid_b

ta v much.  merge to the trash can would be better, but i appreciate the efforts made   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Tags: