Worse than the Ferrari?

Started by cclarke99, July 12, 2009, 11:18

cclarke99

m http://pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=18780 m

All time worst bit has to be the "rebadged" steering wheel - don't think about where the bling goes when the airbag goes off

enid_b

ridiculous proportions

Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

I would sooner chew off both testicles, one after another, in public, whilst wearing one of Russ's shirts than be seen driving that monstrosity.

Anonymous

s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Really Nelix????????  Would you REALLY wear one of Russ' shirts lol   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:      

I understand about the chewing off of bits and bobs but wearing Russ' shirt?  That's going too far, surely   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SarahAnn":crazyeyes:   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Really Nelix????????  Would you REALLY wear one of Russ' shirts lol   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:      

I understand about the chewing off of bits and bobs but wearing Russ' shirt?  That's going too far, surely   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Yes i know, of course i could not wear the shirt, just trying to be ott  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "enid_b"ridiculous proportions

thats woeful  s:( :( s:(

bet its a corsa/clio/206 bad boi but with more money

Tags: