Are You A Flasher?

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2004, 12:24

Anonymous

I was flashed by another 2 for the first time on my way to work this morning so I flashed back. Hooray! I felt pretty chuffed about it.

I've seen plenty of other 2s on the road and always been tempted to flash them but I've refrained as I thought it wasn't the done thing.

How many of you out there are habitual and carefree flashers when you see an oncoming 2?!

Anonymous

Ive given up as most of them just ignore you or give you a funny look.

Anonymous

i do flash ... but some people I flash all the time and they never respond so I just dont bother half of the time now!  Although I did flasha nice shiny black 03 last night in none other than Redditch.

Tem

And I thought this thread was about women who flash their boobs  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

(I don't flash, I wave)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

MRMike

Quote from: "Tem"And I thought this thread was about women who flash their boobs  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

(I don't flash, I wave)

Me too..especially when I saw you were the last person to write TEM (your last flashing post was very much appreciated   s:D :D s:D
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Less than 10 on the Island, so very rarely get the chance!

Billynomates  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I flash all the time, rarely get anything back though! I saw 3 yesterday on the way to work - actually sat next to a silver 03 in traffic, miserable cow wouldn't even look over!   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  honestly, some people don't deserve to drive such a great car!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

I flash all the time, if Im quick enough.  Around 50% flash back...but again I reckon some of them dont notice quick enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"I flash all the time, if Im quick enough.  Around 50% flash back...but again I reckon some of them dont notice quick enough.

thats just you looking in the mirror while its parked in the garage mate!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: