Price of a TTE 'zorst?

Started by WillsSayers, July 29, 2009, 10:24

WillsSayers

Now lads,

Wasn't sure where to put this as I didn't want to get people's hopes up implying I'm selling it! I'm contemplating getting the Cobra quad system, so thinking of selling the TTE to my brother. Had a quick look through the Private Sales forum and seen them go for £230 - £250. So seeing as I'm nice and wouldn't want to sting my brother for more, does £200 sound like a reasonable price? The zorst hasn't covered any more than 15000 miles!

Cheers,

-Wills

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

aaronjb

Sounds very reasonable to me - considering the cost new (around £450 if I recall from when I got mine) and cost of a comparable system.. I sold mine for a bit less, but it had covered a lot more miles  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

onion86

I was going to put mine on for 240/250 this week as that's what I paid for it from Simon so yes 200 sounds very reasonable  s:) :) s:)
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

BenSayers

You can always give it to me as an early Xmas present if you want...   s8) 8) s8)
Ex MINI GP owner \":(\"

Anonymous

Do you guys have another brother called Sooth?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

loadswine

One tiny thing Wills. Has Paul Woods altered the flanges or pipework on the stock box for your V6 install. My system is customised purely for the V6, wondered if yours was.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

WillsSayers

Nelix, that's lost on me I'm afraid  s;) ;) s;)

Nige, I did wonder. I asked him if it was a case of just sticking it on and if my local garage can do it, and he replied with:
"If you get a cobra quad exit i can fit that for you, it will fit straight onto the v6 pipework i have done,i have not started up the silver one yet because it needs wiring, but we did gregs blue mk3 v6 with cobra exhaust and it sounded lovely."

So I wonder if he'd prefer to do the work himself  s:) :) s:)

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::

loadswine

Well its on the ramp now, I think, so grab one and get it to him quickly and its job done. I did hear Greg's when I picked mine up and it is lush. That's with it sitting still as well, goodness only knows how nice it is on the open road!  s8) 8) s8)  
You might find its only a little bit of customisation on the TTE which can be replaced with the stock section in the same area on your new Cobra. (If you see what I mean.)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

WillsSayers

I won't be getting one until September time unfortunately. Going on holiday in August, so need the cash  s:) :) s:)  And seeing as Ben's buying my TTE (and NOT getting it as a Christmas present....  s;) ;) s;) ), it all fits in nicely  s:) :) s:)  Just got to source one now; I PM'd that exhaustsUK bloke, but no word!

E

Will they are always selling one on EBay thats where I got mine.
  m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-MR2-ROADST ... .m14.l1262 m

WillsSayers

Then the search for a cheaper one begins! I've got a month to see if I can find one, else I'll have to stump up the full price  s:D :D s:D

onion86

Quote from: "WillsSayers"Then the search for a cheaper one begins! I've got a month to see if I can find one, else I'll have to stump up the full price  s:D :D s:D

That's only £145 when you sell yours, don't be tight, you know you want it now  s:P :P s:P
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

WillsSayers

Holiday takes priority at the moment lad  s;) ;) s;)  Also gives Ben opportunity to get money together so he doesn't find himself short......! Patience is a virtue, young onion  s;) ;) s;)

BenSayers

Once I get paid I'll pretty much have the money it will just be sat to one side for when you are ready...  Not trying to encourage you or anything like that   s:D :D s:D
Ex MINI GP owner \":(\"

WillsSayers

I heard you got paid today.........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: