Excited about my new '2

Started by Anonymous, February 17, 2004, 02:35

Anonymous

Hi all,

I'm picking up my new '2 at 2pm today and i'm so excited so i thought i'd post to say hi.   s:D :D s:D  

I'm trading in my old K reg Mkii for a lovely silver roadster. It's a 2000 X, manual, 24000 miles on the clock with a hardtop.

I'll probably be adding a few mods along the way and i'll be looking forward to picking your brains over the coming months.

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  
Steppie

Anonymous

Hi Steppie,

Welcome to the mad house! Hope you enjoy your 2. There is a lot of information in the forum remember to use the search function   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

I know the feeling, almost like Christmas when you were a small kid.

Hope you get a good weather day to pick it up.

And welcome to the club!

Anonymous

Theres a Mids Meet on Sunday 7th March at Star City.
I'm going along for the first time. and would welcome other new faces.

Slacey

Hi there, welcome along and as mentioned above, why not come along to the Star City meet? You'll get to meet some really nice people, and gather a few ideas of what to do with the car  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Welcome Steppie  s:D :D s:D  

Wise move on car choice. We've had ours since September and it is still putting huge grin on face. Yesterday in particular. Went off exploring Ayrshire and  Dumfries & Galloway roads. Soooo quiet, had an absolute ball. Definitely to be recommended.
Gordy

Anonymous

Nice one Steppie! Was a great day when I picked mine up. One of the best. I loved it. Was like a kid in a sweet shop!

Enjoy and hope we will see you on here a little more often!

Anonymous

hello and welcome to the place to spend all your money on your car.(beware of slacey he gets you to spend money you havnt got with his excellent group buy offers)  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Steppie

How you getting on with your 2?

All that excitement before collection and then nothing??  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadsterman99"Steppie

How you getting on with your 2?

All that excitement before collection and then nothing??  s:? :? s:?

Roadsterman, don't you remember driving for miles when you first got yours & then showing off to everyone that you could think of  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I would imagine that Steppie is at his 15th stop of the day by now  s:!: :!: s:!:

Anonymous

Roadblade

Yes I remember, but Steppie picked up the 2 last Tuesday!

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadsterman99"Roadblade

Yes I remember, but Steppie picked up the 2 last Tuesday!

That's what you get for not reading the dates  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Apologies

Anonymous

Quote from: "Roadblade"I would imagine that Steppie is at his 15th stop of the day by now  s:!: :!: s:!:

Steppie is at her 15th stop....   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"
Quote from: "Roadblade"I would imagine that Steppie is at his 15th stop of the day by now  s:!: :!: s:!:

Steppie is at her 15th stop....   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

OK, I am definately eating humble pie now  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

Sorry for the delay in updating you all but as you guessed i've been busy playing with my car. I absolutely love it and i'm impressed with the performance, i think it is equally as fast as my mk2 but loads more nippy and fun to drive. I can't wait 'til the weather gets better to try it with the top down.

Here are a few piccies of my car taken at the weekend.  s:D :D s:D  
 m http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~jamesg/gallery/stephmr2 m

Unfortunately the Supra isn't mine   s:( :( s:(  

By the way i am a girl (the operation was a complete success  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  )

Hope to see you some of you on the 7th

Slacey

Very nice!

Look forward to seeing you at Star City  s:) :) s:)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

What you've had the car a week and not had the top down yet?  s:o :o s:o

SteveJ

Quote from: "roadsterman99"What you've had the car a week and not had the top down yet?  s:o :o s:o

Ragtop owners who keep the hood up when it's not raining should be punished (IMHO) - saw a girlie yesterday on the A4 near Maidenhead with the hood down - sub-zero temperatures and a HUUUUGE grin on her face. Even got a wave (I was of course topless too   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )

Tags: