Gutted - Sad - Upset - But it was the best thing to do.

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2004, 16:47

Anonymous

Personally speaking, I don't think there was any other alternative to the 2 than the Celica. Looks good, goes well.........its a lovely car. I don't think you will be too dissapointed when you have driven it around for a bit.....

Chris

Quote from: "Lusaka"Always a tough one but start on a positive note - what mods can you get?   s:) :) s:)

Lots!!! Perry is your man for that - remember the photo's of his awesome looking Celica?

I'm pretty sure it was the t-sport, but I was trying to keep up with a celica around the 'ring, and they certainly aren't short on power! Good job theres all them corners!   s:P :P s:P    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

For celi mods pop over to  w www.celicaclub.co.uk w   you'll be able to get lots of ideas as they are well into their mods and also a very friendly bunch.

say perry the 'modmeister' sent you   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

yeah babby

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Oh, yes, I do have the wind deflector thingies, forgot about them.  

Well PM me a price & i'll 1/2 it, multiply by zero & send you a smile    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Quote from: "cstevens"Looking forward to staying with your guys and meeting at the meetings, I will just tag at the back as I wont be able to keep up - until we hit the motorways eh Buster!

Does that mean there will be a Celica in your MR2 calendar     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

As for mods, I will be removing them this weekend, to see what I have, I have a bama deflector on the way also.  Can't be assed to think of prices yet so stay posted.

As for the calendar, no, I will still be doing the roadster.

Tags: