what do u think of the new Toyota?

Started by Acehole, October 21, 2009, 18:02

Anonymous

I think that report is a little off, the IQ is less than 3m long and that concept is 4.1m long,  s:flame: :flame: s:flame:   also look at the rear shots, it's got two very large exhaust coming out the back or is that used to keep the electric motors cool  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Would look better with the roof off.

Rob

JudoKilli

Quote from: "Ilogik"christ, is it meant to be like a smart car then?  i don't understand why they don't make fast electric eco friendly sports cars, that look good rather than eco friendly cars that are slow and look pig ugly. If the prius was a 2 seater light weight car, with that MPG, Im sure they would be sold in the bucket load.

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Fast, electric, eco friendly sports cars that looks good.   s:) :) s:)

Ilogik

Quote from: "JudoKilli"
Quote from: "Ilogik"christ, is it meant to be like a smart car then?  i don't understand why they don't make fast electric eco friendly sports cars, that look good rather than eco friendly cars that are slow and look pig ugly. If the prius was a 2 seater light weight car, with that MPG, Im sure they would be sold in the bucket load.

problem with this one carry's a big price tag.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

JudoKilli

Quote from: "Ilogik"
Quote from: "JudoKilli"

problem with this one carry's a big price tag.

A very big price tag...£94k!   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

aaronjb

Quote from: "kentsmudger"
Quote from: "Ilogik"The above Im pretty sure is deffo the toyota posted

They look similar but the red one is smaller than an IQ, electric and tops out at 60 mph - What a waste of time!

christ, is it meant to be like a smart car then?  i don't understand why they don't make fast electric eco friendly sports cars, that look good rather than eco friendly cars that are slow and look pig ugly. If the prius was a 2 seater light weight car, with that MPG, Im sure they would be sold in the bucket load.

I'm pretty sure the 'smaller than iQ' car is the white thing you can see in the background - there's no way that red thing is smaller than an iQ..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

+1

That red thing is about the same size as an MR2 I would guess looking at it, maybe a tad longer.

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "kentsmudger"They look similar but the red one is smaller than an IQ, electric and tops out at 60 mph - What a waste of time!

christ, is it meant to be like a smart car then?  i don't understand why they don't make fast electric eco friendly sports cars, that look good rather than eco friendly cars that are slow and look pig ugly. If the prius was a 2 seater light weight car, with that MPG, Im sure they would be sold in the bucket load.

I'm pretty sure the 'smaller than iQ' car is the white thing you can see in the background - there's no way that red thing is smaller than an iQ..

Unless they brought in super small midgets for that photo   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

aaronjb

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Unless they brought in super small midgets for that photo   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

True - everything looks bigger when a midget is holding it.....
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

*insert penis gag here*

Did you see what I did there?  s;) ;) s;)

Chris_h

Very disappointed that new Celica thing (was an article in Autocar)

Dont understand why they are using a thirsty Subaru engine, if Toyota are all eco, then lets have a powerful, modern unit with the stop/start, alternator cut off etc - 45mpg and 250 bhp is what i want!! - and of course a sub 1200 kerbweight.

Seems like they have lost their way.....
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Wabbitkilla

Yeah, and if you thought the 1zz engine was expensive to fix if things go wrong, those boxer engines cost a mint to fix!

Then there should be plenty of 2nd hand spares around and power improving add ons.
But I don't like it, and car is pretty "uninspiring"
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Tags: