My avatar just randomly changed...?

Started by Steven Velocity, October 24, 2009, 18:42

Steven Velocity

I just posted a bit ago & I noticed my avatar was different, not the one I've had for quite some time now. It changed to a smiley face holding a sign that said F  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  k You. (Which I promptly deleted when I noticed). I use the same avatar on SC linked from the same site and it is still the same as when I put it there. Does this mean my ROC account has been compromised? Has anyone else's avatar suddenly changed? I'm going to change my password, but I thought I post this up in there is a concern...
DRUM & BASS IS THE ANSWER, wobble wobble...HARD TECHNO ALL NIGHT LONG! BLOWN 2ZZ (R.I.P.) (FI project]/PFC/J&S Interceptor/complete custom 2.5" exhaust/6pd w/LSD/8lb aluminum Fidanza flywheel/ACT eXtreme clutch/TRD quickshifter/Speedsource brass shift cable bushings/BC Racing RAM coilovers/Woods slotted rotors/Hawk Pads/Saner 25.4mm front sway bar/Corky\'s BP/Kirks mounts/custom roll cage/JDM hardtop/Dev\'s KHCs/clear corner markers/150lbs added lightness/Toyo R888 for now BWAHAHAHA!!!

Tem

Quote from: "Steven Velocity"I just posted a bit ago & I noticed my avatar was different, not the one I've had for quite some time now. It changed to a smiley face holding a sign that said F  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  k You. (Which I promptly deleted when I noticed). I use the same avatar on SC linked from the same site and it is still the same as when I put it there. Does this mean my ROC account has been compromised? Has anyone else's avatar suddenly changed? I'm going to change my password, but I thought I post this up in there is a concern...

I thought SC uploads all avatars to the site these days, even if you link them from another site?  s:? :? s:?  

The link to your avatar on SC is:
 m http://www.spyderchat.com/forums/image. ... 1255572084 m

So I'm guessing someone hosting that image changed it and you had direct link to it from here, but not from SC.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: