Anyone need a standard exhaust? [Both now taken]

Started by Wabbitkilla, November 17, 2009, 20:27

Wabbitkilla

Ok there's a reason this isn't in private sales, it's more to find interest.
I know there aren't many people who want the standard exhaust but i was thinking more of people who want to go back to standard, or have had a rear end prang....

My local Mr T has two standard exhausts (minus the catalyst), one is brand new in box, the other has a few dings but is perfectly functional. They want rid of them from their spares department and are open to offers.

I'm quite happy to go pick one or both up for anyone in need - just give me a shout.
Obviously they will scrap them if there are no takers
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

ChrisHumes

id say its worth getting them if you can get them cheap and store them, I have went back to stock and im sure there will be more in the future months/years. i had ditched my old one at H&S so was lucky phil had a spare knocking about or i would have had to buy one.

Anonymous

might be interested and fairly local, mine seems to be making a lot of noise at the moment so would obviously need to get it checked out first

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "ChrisHumes"id say its worth getting them if you can get them cheap and store them, I have went back to stock and Im sure there will be more in the future months/years. i had ditched my old one at H&S so was lucky phil had a spare knocking about or i would have had to buy one.

And I got that from WillsSayers and then needed one myself so got one from another member which came with a nice bent cat. Still the car is long gone now. Hopefully the mechanics at Webuyanycar noticed the lengths we went to in Ste's garage to get it all to fit back together

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Wabbitkilla

Right, both are taken now.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

WillsSayers

Aiye I gave mine to Phil as it's simply not worth enough to sell, and was making the house look un tidy (yes, I'm too lazy to move the exhaust from the dining room to the garage).....! I'd wait and find a member who's giving one away or even post in the Wanted section, there's no reason to buy a brand new one over a second hand one.

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

Wabbitkilla

Well i got them for £20 each - not bad really if you're going back to stock   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: