A bit of bling!!!

Started by uktotty, November 28, 2009, 15:24

uktotty

Well it seems ages since I had any mods or addons for my car so here goes.
I went to see a guy about 2 months ago with my car, who measured up various bits and bobs in order to make some bespoke, custom parts.
This week I had a little parcel arrive!!
My bits ready to go being guarded by Eric!!

Engine bay before any addons

Fusebox

Other bit!

Rear Bay

Bracket which needed a shave down

Brackets for slam panel

Engine lid cover

Marks for drilling!!!

All bits fitted!!

Anonymous

Shiny, shiny,  nice   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Imagine lifting that lid in the Corfu sunshine?........  s8) 8) s8)

muffdan

looks good Russ!
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

Anonymous

I like it,good work Russ.

onion86

Nice,

Is the engine lid to do your hair in or cook things with sun reflection?
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Anonymous

Why only half of the 'other bit' Russ? Looks odd with just one bit on there.

Other than that, I have to say that looks absolutely superb  s8) 8) s8)  Or it will do once you've cleaned the rest of the engine bay up, that is  s;) ;) s;)

Get a few of those made up and you/your mate could have a tasty little sideline on your hands...

uktotty

Quote from: "Dan M"Why only half of the 'other bit' Russ? Looks odd with just one bit on there.

Other than that, I have to say that looks absolutely superb  s8) 8) s8)  Or it will do once you've cleaned the rest of the engine bay up, that is  s;) ;) s;)

Get a few of those made up and you/your mate could have a tasty little sideline on your hands...

Basically, he had my car for 2 weeks and that was as much as he could do.
Also getting rear bumper insert, top rear bumper insert, stainless Heatshield and yes the engine bay will be steam cleaned when it stops RAINING!!

VVT-i

I've got a nice mirror finnished fusebox cover, wouldn't mind nice mirror finnished other bit covers too....

...whats the chances???   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

uktotty

Leave it with me Davy  s:) :) s:)

custardavenger

Er yeah.  My bit looks good.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

spit

Yuck  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Bling is really not my bag at all but some good work has gone into it, so 'props to ya' (whatever that means)
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

DannyN

Is it to reflect all the engine heat back into the engine ?
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

VVT-i

Quote from: "uktotty"Leave it with me Davy  s:) :) s:)

Would be appreciated if you can m8... for both parts or just the one?.. both would be better lol
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Anonymous

How do you find the engine running with that new cat installed ?

uktotty

LOL its the same but the smell is horrible  s;) ;) s;)

alancdavis

Nice          s8) 8) s8)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

manchestermatt1986

I really like the look of all that!!   s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D  

Im in the middle of doing my engine bay and using a guy to do custom stuff too, her did me a heatshield which iv put a pic at the bottom.

Just two quick questions.

What cam cover do you have?

and i really want to fit a dampener to my engine bay lid seeing as the wing i have holds it down and it takes two people to open the dam thing. please could you give me some details on how to do it or what car you got the dampener from. i have considered just measuring one up and going to the local scrap yard and finding a dampener off another car's boot, but id prefer it if i had abit of heads-up on where to start.

Cheers

Matt

Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

manchestermatt1986

I really like the look of all that!!   s:D :D s:D     s:D :D s:D  

Just 2 quick questions. Im in the middle of doing my engine bay and using a guy to do custom stuff too, her did me a heatshield which iv put a pic at the bottom.

What cam cover do you have?

and i really want to fit a dampner to my engine bay lid seeing as the wing i have holds it down, please give me some details on how to do it. i have considered just measureing one up and going to the local scrap yard and finding a dampner off another cars boot but ud prefer it if i had abit of headsup on where to start.

Cheers Uktotty

Matt

Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

Tags: