HELLLOO

Started by Anonymous, January 19, 2010, 13:54

Anonymous

Hey,
    Im Natalie and I drive a bright Yellow MR-S, Ive just turned 20 and I have had 3 MR-S' and this has got to be the best.

She is a 2004 Import on Advantis, Mapped, Japspeed exhust and 30mm lower! Il post photos up when I get the chance.

s;) ;) s;)
xx

Wabbitkilla

Welcome along Natalie, top colour for the roadster imho   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Keep an eye on events for anyone meeting upo nearby you, so you can get to know the croud - they're not all a bad bunch   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Ilogik

Alright nat, you found your way over to this board too :p
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

uktotty

Welcome!
Great colour, where you from and how the hell did you insure a modded import?

Anonymous

Welcome - what happened to the other 2  s:?: :?: s:?:

JudoKilli

Welcome! I've always had a soft spot for the yellow roadster. How the hell are you insured on a modded import?! I'm 20 as well, and any mods I've asked about push the price waaaaay too high, and mine isn't an import!

alancdavis

Hi Nat....welcome along    s:) :) s:)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

Welcome to the club, Im 21 and my insurance is high enough without any mods, I guess you would get cheaper insurance by virtue of being a female but with it being imported and modded I would guess its still eye watering! I like the yellow 2's dont see many of them about, where in the country are you?

Anonymous

My insurance is 1200  s:) :) s:)  It's insured through my dads company, it's a good thing being a daddys girl!  s;) ;) s;)

My 1st mr2 was the mrk 1 T Bar which was a project and I sold it,  then went for a mr2 Roadster, which I wrote off in August due to a fault with the battery, but I daren't show you the photo of how it look as you might hate me forever. Looks like a tin can.

My car was mapped in Japan, I got told it was around 160bhp. But ill get it rolling roaded to find out for sure.

I live in Burnley, Lancashire.

Hey You. I was searching for some coilies and found the forum!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Natalie.MR-S"then went for a mr2 Roadster, which I wrote off in August due to a fault with the battery, but I daren't show you the photo of how it look as you might hate me forever.

I remember seeing those's photos, best not say too much, you were very lucky.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

There is some good info on coilovers in the performance section - just depends what you want.

Wabbitkilla

Ah another North-Westener, great  s:D :D s:D
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Haha charming  s;) ;) s;)  

Yeah, I was very lucky. Just a shame because I made it look real nice  but as they say onwards and upwards  s:P :P s:P

Ilogik

Quote from: "Natalie.MR-S"My insurance is 1200  s:) :) s:)  It's insured through my dads company, it's a good thing being a daddys girl!  s;) ;) s;)

My 1st mr2 was the mrk 1 T Bar which was a project and I sold it,  then went for a mr2 Roadster, which I wrote off in August due to a fault with the battery, but I daren't show you the photo of how it look as you might hate me forever. Looks like a tin can.

My car was mapped in Japan, I got told it was around 160bhp. But ill get it rolling roaded to find out for sure.

I live in Burnley, Lancashire.

Hey You. I was searching for some coilies and found the forum!

I had some BC's fitted very nice coilovers for the money.

inert2k3

Hi and welcome along   s:D :D s:D  

Mohammed
02 MR2 Roadster]
Wanted]
Coming soon]

creamykiwi

hi! welcome to the club  s:D :D s:D  look forward to seeing pics of your 2!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes!

markiii

on Advantis?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Kool PT

Quote from: "Natalie.MR-S"My insurance is 1200  s:) :) s:)  It's insured through my dads company, it's a good thing being a daddys girl!  s;) ;) s;)

there you go
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

markiii

Quote from: "Kool PT"

there you go

dubious legality
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"on Advantis?

Advants**

markiii

none teh wiser

cclarke99

Quote from: "Natalie.MR-S"markiii wrote:
on Advantis?

Advants**

Hopefully not!
 m http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/consume ... ncies.html m  ??

More likely?
 m http://www.advantiwheel.com/ m

custardavenger

Hello. Nice to welcome another Janspeed lover to the fold.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

Ilogik

she has advan wheels  s:P :P s:P

uktotty

so not advanties then?

Tags: