New Alloys and tyres - will these fit?

Started by CeeJay72, February 15, 2010, 21:17

CeeJay72

Hi All

I'm thinking of replacing the stock wheels on my 2001 MR2 with Kei Force 10 15" alloys (finished in Hyper-Black).  However these are 6.5 inches wide which I believe is wider than the current alloys (at least up front).  My question is - will these fit ok and can I get away with 195/55/15 up-front without rubbing?

Regards
Craig.

Mike68

Not answering your question but is one that needs to be asked... what size are you going for the rears? I had some force 10s on another car, the spokes stick out quite alot, just be warned. My wife ruined them and the new owner of the car made things a whole lot worse. Nice looking wheel though.
Ex Silver MR-S

Now - Mica Red bug eye Scooby with blobeye front end conversion, Ninja 2 turbo back exhaust, HKS dump valve, prodrive fuel pump, prodrive 3 port turbo solenoid, BC Racing coilovers, K Sport 8 pot front brakes, VF35 turbo, 550 injectors, japspeed front mount intercooloer, 18" Kei RSS alloys, blobeye rear lights, tumble valve delete using JDM inlet manifold. Map completed by Race Dynamix 346 bhp, 340 lb torque

CeeJay72

I'm planning to use 6.5 inches wide wheels all round, with 185 or 195/55/15 up front and 205/50/15 at the rear.

C.

Tags: