2ZZ GT300 restoration NEW pics added.

Started by Ilogik, February 18, 2010, 16:26

Ilogik

Quote from: "DannyN"err, pictures ??   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

haha i was planning to take some but forgot to take some as i was too excited and got side tracked looking around it   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

DannyN

a very poor show young man   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

nathanMR2

So going to have to pop round for a look when you've got this up and running mate   s:) :) s:)
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Ilogik

Haha sound will drop you a shout when its done. On inspection today I noticed the front bumper is really tatty looks like it has been shot to bits by stones. Would love to get a blow over on it ,but will have to wait awhile.

mattbrown82

Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

What manifold did you go for?
[size=85]00 silver
01 Blue 2zz - sold
03 Sable - sold[/size]

Anonymous

I think this will be one sought after car if/when you sell,I have had a little look around to see if any more GT300's are on the market and rocking horse crap comes to mind.What are the body panels made of on this?Is it the same stuff as OEM bumpers or some kind of light weight fibre glass?

Ilogik

light weight fg. There is 1 other genuine car and he destroyed it, Used to be lovely.

OlberJ

Any ideas what it weighs with the kit?
Black 1MZ V6 - TTE Springs - 17" wheels - F355 exhaust - LSD and ST182 FD - aka Black Bob Jnr

http://www.olbermotive.com

Ilogik

4kg lighter than a stock bodied car. Wheels end up weighing it down a bit more than stock wheels and so will the 2zz. Im glad its on 17's and not 18's. Getting these sort of offset wheels over here i can imagine would be tricky as they were specially made for monocraft.

DannyN

Quote from: "Ilogik"light weight fg. There is 1 other genuine car and he destroyed it, Used to be lovely.

Is that Adams red one ??

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Ilogik

Yeh not a fan of it tbh, it was a lovely car before, the lambo doors and the big 18t inch weak offset wheels ruin it. Should of stayed green it looked great.

Ilogik

This was it before

DannyN

Your not wrong mate, thats lovely

[/size]

Ilogik

Car is up and running, MOT'D Taxed and ready to rock and roll  s:) :) s:)  

Just awaiting to get the window surround painted and I can go and collect it  s:) :) s:)

nathanMR2

Good news mate.

Is the car near complete or just roadworthy?
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Ilogik

ideally id love to get a blow over on the bodywork as it has quite a few stone chips and hasn't been done to the best standards on some sections, wheels  id like to get the centres refurbed. Apart from that its pretty bang on the money now. Hard top is on painted, need to take it off and give the drains a good clean and fumigate the stank mouldy smell from blocked drains.

Next 2 things are clifford alarm and full geometry set up  s:) :) s:)  Can't wait to drive the bloody thing  s:) :) s:)

E

Awesome News mate, Ill bet you cant wait to drive it, your gonna have to get to some meets so we can see him in the flesh.  s8) 8) s8)

Ilogik

That is my plan, nail these last 5 pieces of uni work and make some meets and shows.

muffdan

I've driven past your car a few times while it was parked outside Rogue. Would love to see up close (and clean!). Are you attending the Spring Ding Day?
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

uktotty

Come to the southern softies run!
How long is your driveway exactly??

Ilogik

What is southern softies? im going to the OC cov meet sunday I think if anyone fancies it.

Ilogik

Why is it, the weatherman tells you good weather all day, so you spend a good 5 hours cleaning, only for it to start raining as you finish   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Going to the cinema tonight, so going to get some underground car park shots.

kentsmudger

Quote from: "uktotty"How long is your driveway exactly??
I think that might be Rogue's driveway..  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Anonymous

Not the length of the driveway i think, its the depths of paters pockets.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Ilogik

The joys of using your gf's camera, its a decent Nikon to, but she has messed with the settings   s:x :x s:x  

Tags: