Wiper blades

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2010, 10:36

Anonymous

Just bought a set of wiper blades from THESE people.

Ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday.......Unfortunately they sent a 18" and a 19" instead of a 19" & 20"   s:? :? s:?  

Emailed last night and received an answer today telling me the 20" will be despatched before the end of day and to dispose of the 18" how I want   s:D :D s:D  

Hats off to wiperblades.co.uk   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

uktotty

It's not about if companies cock up, its a case of what they do to fix it when they do!
Good news Les, mind you they are £2.99 is Tesco at the moment for Blades

Anonymous

These are the aero blades.....much more expensive at about a fiver   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Had a set on the car for over a year and they worked well but are getting a bit tired now..

Anybody want an 18" for free?

Anonymous

Unfortunately you pays your money and takes your chance   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Fitted these today and they are....crap

Will buy a decent set later on   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

DannyN

Cant beat the MrT ones, especially as they only cost 6 quid to replace the blade and they fitted them while I waited
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

ChrisGB

I got a set of the Trico Aero blades from those guys. They work really well on the MR2, one element that is a big improvement on the OE ones is that they do not hold onto water / screen wash as much so you get less of run marks going up the screen. Motion and wiping are both excellent with the Trico ones. On the other hand I fitted a set of the same to the Mini and they really do not suit it.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

Mad Matt

Thanks for the tip. I've been thinking of changing mine for a while as driving at night in the rain becomes a pain unless the screen has been washed the day before.

Thudd

Whatever MrT fitted to mine before I bought it were excellent. I'll replace with the same when these get tired (still OK after 18mths).

Tags: