2zz conversion manifold and exhaust whats it worth?

Started by oldskoolzzz, April 3, 2010, 18:07

oldskoolzzz

Hi Chaps,

I have a manifold with pre cats removed with the 2zz flange professionaly fitted along with a stainless performance exhaust (unsure of make) with cat by pass straight through, this is idealy a track day setup or race, fast road use etc was wondering what you chaps in the know would think its worth? its approx 2 years+ old and in fairly good condition the exit pipe is on the n/s and the only negatives I can see are the bottom of the downpipe is flatterned a bit along with the tailpipe where the car has gone over speed bumps etc as the car is fairly low, neither of these flats effect the system and theres still plenty of meat left before it would hole.

I need to go back to a standard setup as I have no cat to get my car through an mot etc as the car has been off the road for two years and sadly I dont know an emission friendly mot tester   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  and the car is now on its way to going back to a later spec 1zz engine   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   (long story)

so im just after a bit of advice on what you chaps in the know would think its worth?

or a rough idea on what to ask for it?

Tia

Anonymous

Pics?

markiii

manifold to be honest bugger all

cat back, if you don't know the make how do you know its a performance unit and not just cosmetically nice?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: