Woe, Woe - I am without.......!!

Started by Silverman, April 10, 2010, 18:07

Silverman

Alas, Alack for she is gone,
                    And I am left with Wii F1.................

My beautiful Roadster is sold and we have parted company after nearly 4 years of great fun, displaying, I hope, road presence with dignity and respectful driving.  Also I have very much enjoyed the friendship and acceptance (or tolerance!) I have received from so many of you on this or face to face, despite my years.  Her parting jest was to lure me into a speed trap and my course of remedial training comes up soon.  Thank you then for some amazing humour which I thoroughly enjoy, the Roadster technical and operational knowledge that some of you have in plenty and those interesting debates which crop up from time to time.  May the Club prosper and continue for a good many years yet, providing support and a focal point for Roadster enthusiasts.  Best wishes, Good Luck and Lots of Fun, My Friends.   (S'man. OAP)    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

markiii

shame to see you go Brian, but glad y9u finally got teh buyer you were after, takle it easy
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Mike68

All the best fella
Ex Silver MR-S

Now - Mica Red bug eye Scooby with blobeye front end conversion, Ninja 2 turbo back exhaust, HKS dump valve, prodrive fuel pump, prodrive 3 port turbo solenoid, BC Racing coilovers, K Sport 8 pot front brakes, VF35 turbo, 550 injectors, japspeed front mount intercooloer, 18" Kei RSS alloys, blobeye rear lights, tumble valve delete using JDM inlet manifold. Map completed by Race Dynamix 346 bhp, 340 lb torque

mrzwei

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   Rest assured, the remedial training course will be full! Better than the points though. All the best, I'll be there soon.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

enid_b

good luck to you silverman, all the best chap.

what have you replaced her with?
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

creamykiwi

good luck and all the best  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

All the best Brian.

Silverman

Quote from: "enid_b"good luck to you silverman, all the best chap.

what have you replaced her with?

I sold her because my arthritis was making it very painful to get in and out, so another proper sports car is out of the question.  Like you, I have a Verso (T Spirit) which offers very easy access, so I'll probably stick with that until the medics have finished.
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

E

Good luck buddy.

spit

All the best Brian. It has been an absolute pleasure knowing you. I hope you'll drop in now and again and keep us posted with your latest exploits.

Go well
Ste
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

Go well mate.  s:D :D s:D

Gif

Quote from: "Silverman"I sold her because my arthritis was making it very painful to get in and out
You could have just used that as an excuse to never get out like I do   s:D :D s:D  

Good luck
Audi TT 200 Tfsi Roadster, Ibis White, Steptronic, Bose, Nav, Climate, Telcon, Nappa Leather
Ex BMW Z4 sDrive30i Auto, Titan Silver
Ex MR2 Roadster, Sahara Sun, Black Leather, Air Con, TTE exhaust

Silverman

Many thanks peeps.  Have a ball!

NorthandSouth

Best of luck Brian, wont be the same without Silverman flying around   s:D :D s:D
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Slacey

Hope to see you around on the roads of Shropshire some time soon - you'll have to beep long and loud as I won't know it's you though!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Wabbitkilla

Sorry to see you leavi.g ownership Brian. Look aftet yourself and keep in touch  s:) :) s:)
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

celmacmat

All the best Brian...

Might we still see you at the Spring ding day ?
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Silverman

Quote from: "celmacmat"All the best Brian...

Thank you. I'm very tempted, Celine, but seeing all those Roadsters would be hard to bear.   s:( :( s:(

roger

I'm glad you've got your sale. Best wishes to you and Anne and perhaps we could drop in if we are ever up shawbury way. Certainly give me a call if you're down our way.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Silverman

Quote from: "roger"I'm glad you've got your sale. Best wishes to you and Anne and perhaps we could drop in if we are ever up shawbury way. Certainly give me a call if you're down our way.

Thanks Roger and Co.  Yes, please keep in touch.  You are in the latest "Channel 19" which I expect you have seen.  I passed my speed awareness course today - a very interesting package - although I don't recommend you get caught just to try it!!

roger

Quote from: "Silverman"You are in the latest "Channel 19" which I expect you have seen.

yes thanks , been sent a few copies!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

celmacmat

Quote from: "Silverman"
Quote from: "celmacmat"All the best Brian...

Thank you. I'm very tempted, Celine, but seeing all those Roadsters would be hard to bear.   s:( :( s:(
I understand Brian.

Good luck with the new car   s:D :D s:D
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Tags: