Street Smart For The Summer

Started by Anonymous, June 28, 2003, 12:40

Anonymous

Don't let Kris kid you all.  He let me in on a secret that he is having some MAJOR talks with his dealer about CUSTOMISING his 2 so it is UNIQUE for JAE.

Ok, so these where not all quite the words he used, but I am reading between the lines and assuming that he is getting a Yaris Styled body kit or something....he is being very secretative!

Anonymous

CRAIG YOU GIT! Well now the secret is out I may as well tell you... im going to have my '2 made to look like a Rav 4... i know, i know, your all jelious.... just dont copy me alright!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"CRAIG YOU GIT! Well now the secret is out I may as well tell you... im going to have my '2 made to look like a Rav 4... i know, i know, your all jelious.... just dont copy me alright!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:P :P s:P

But you told me that smashing your wheel against the kerb was the first step to making it like the Beverly Hill Billies truck   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

(Showing my age   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  )

Anonymous

Quote from: "victor"But you told me that smashing your wheel against the kerb was the first step to making it like the Beverly Hill Billies truck   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

(Showing my age   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  )

LOL, now all i need is a big rocking chair for the roof!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: