A big thanks...

Started by StuM, June 5, 2010, 23:29

StuM

Hi All,

Well, that's it.. my '2' has moved on to pastures new, and a very pleasurable 26 months ownership comes to an end.  Too many car desires, too little time.  I am sad to see her go, but am sure it is to a good home and hope the new owner enjoys her as much as I have.

I want to take this opportunity to express huge thanks to everyone on this board that has helped make the ownership experience a great one - it's easy to take for granted the depth of experience and general good will and helpfulness of people.  I've met a few of you at the couple of meets I've been on and each and every person has, to a person been friendly, accommodating and just..ace!    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

I'll probably be dropping in from time to time - this is a cool place to hang out and is often entertaining.

All the best, thanks again and I hope this place continues to be the awesome forum it is.

Best,
Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

markiii

your welcome bud, tale it easy
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

muffdan

[MOD]Off topic posts removed.[/MOD]

Good luck Stu and sorry to see you leave! All the best buddy.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

NorthandSouth

Good luck Stu dont forget to pop in now and again   s:D :D s:D
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Tags: