Exhausts (all of them?)

Started by Anonymous, June 13, 2010, 16:45

Anonymous

For the benefit of newer members and reference(it may help to identify and help with insurance declarations) I have decided to compile pics of exhausts I have come across,please feel free to add any I have missed in a similar style.

TTE (Toyota Team Europe)twin,dealership optional extra made by Remus with Remus on back box and TTE stamped on tips.

Remus twin, similar to TTE the only difference is the round rather than oval chrome tips with Remus stamped on them.

Cobra quad & twin.

Magnex twin.

Blueflame single,twin and center exit.

Janspeed twin center exit.

Hayward & Scott twin and custom quad.

Team Moon single and twin.

Silverstone Performance twin.

Powerflow custom.

Kakimoto GT.

HKS.

C-ONE quad.

RMS quad.

Apexi N1.

Video of my apexi
 m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3FxHo71xgs m

Jetex made for the postert body-kit

Blitz Nur Spec.

Che Dual Canister Lotus style exhaust.

custom exhaust made by Zorstec. The are in Shipley, West Yorkshire

and a vid
http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv314/sonicbjork/Mk3/?action=view&current=MVI_2464.mp4

Zorstec Hass turbo system

My own personal choice,a TTE/Remus backbox with custom made Zorstec quad tailpipes

FGrob

Quote from: "uktotty"Good work Bryan!
I wondered why my new bluflame was rattling!!
Mine doesnt have the extra hanger like Robs does!
Hi Russ.

What Mike did was to take a single Blueflame and cut in the right hand tip, you could use a TTE  chassis mounting bracket and have a hanger welded onto the the tube of the exhaust, this might help and can be done on the car.

Nice write up Bryan - should be made a sticky.

Also we've not posted the noise levels from Ding day, I think I was running a 93 dba

Rob.
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Anonymous

I have added submitted pics,when this gets stickied could the visible number plates get obscured or can someone copy and post these pics with obscured number plates as I don't know how to do this?

Anonymous

This is my custom made exhaust  s:) :) s:)  Lotus style. Cut a hole or a arch in the bumper.

PeteT

Quote from: "aglassinthesink"If you don't mind me asking how much did that exhaust set you back? I wouldn't mind a quad and that looks great

It was £450, but they said it should have been a bit more due to the work involved. Call them, see what they say. Shane is the guy who made mine.

If you were coming on Sunday you could have a good look around it.
Pete

Ilogik

Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "life of bryan"Contributed pics added to this point,can the mods trim this a little to save on the loading up time and make it a little neater?  s:D :D s:D

Mods?

loadswine

I trimmed it back last week. Just removed chat as well.
[MOD] Please no chat on this thread, to be for reference purposes. [MOD]
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

russw69

gtcc88

Just installed my Tanabe Hyper Medalion.   s:D :D s:D  

Sounds and looks lovely IMO, but a bit on the quiet side. OEM kind of noise level with the bung in.

Jay67

Flea bay special

We've all seen them on there and wondered what they were like. Well I managed to get hold of one for a fraction of the asking price and decided to see how it measured up. I drove for 2 miles with it on, drove home and swapped back to stock! For starters the fitting was a nightmare, nothing lines up and as most have already spotted the top hanger is missing. It really is an awful fit, took me best part of 3 hrs to get it to sit ok-ish.
Now the sound, remember when you used to make your bike sound like a motorbike by putting card on the forks so it caught in the spokes? Imagine that but using bits of coke can and amplify it x10. I've never heard anything like it and after 2 miles was lucky to be able to still hear anything at all! I took it off and shook it convinced something would fall out of it and the rattle would go away...it didn't   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Jason
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

Pavett1990

Yea no problem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

JOanna79

I have just fitted twin 3 inch" diameter LOVE HEARTS. I can not seem to u load the picture but if you would like to view look me up JOanna79, the picture will be within my garage
Meany thanks x

tomaky

Doh as LOB was banned all the exhaust pics have gone any chance someone can recreate this thread?
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

MR2_Josh

Shame most of the images will no longer display. I had my exhaust custom made by Torqueflow so haven't seen any other like it  s:) :) s:)

wafers

Time for a thread update? Would be interested to see the aftermarket exhausts people have fitted to their Roadsters!

tubbytommy

Remus/tte

loadswine

The Fox quad exhaust on my car ppe downpipe and sports cat
[youtube:13jm2fgj]Un7WJsrzu58[/youtube:13jm2fgj]
Cold start on a new system, so will alter a little with mileage.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

wafers

Quote from: "MRS_SG"This is my custom made exhaust  s:) :) s:)  Lotus style. Cut a hole or a arch in the bumper.

Any more photos of this? My favourite yet, despite being a home brew. Really fancy getting something similar made up for my sable...

Jock

Cobra quad getting ready:

Bumper replaced to check hanger placement:

Wiggle room left so should fit without cutting the bumper, but the nappy will lose some weight   s:) :) s:)  .

Vin

Friedrich Duplex from eBay:
 m http://www.ebay.de/itm/Friedrich-Duplex ... SwBahVOkiY m

Stock fit:

With modification/alignment of the tail pipes

Petrus

Home made/modded using OEM in and out on an aftermarket motorcycle hardly muffler. Saving 10 kilos and gaining a truely inspiring sound but do save the original muffler for the MoT inspection.

thetyrant

I would be suprised if that bike silencer isn't restricting flow due to bore size?

I'm planning to make a custom silencer in similar fashion using oem inlet etc, but will be much larger silencer as I need it quiet for track but enough flow for future engine swap
Ex-2005 roadster  owner, i will be back :D

Petrus

Quote from: thetyrant on May  5, 2019, 08:28
I would be suprised if that bike silencer isn't restricting flow due to bore size?

Be surprised then  ;D

thetyrant

Quote from: Petrus on May  5, 2019, 10:08
Quote from: thetyrant on May  5, 2019, 08:28

Be surprised then  ;D

OK cool, that's the bore size on silencer ? 
Ex-2005 roadster  owner, i will be back :D

Tags: