Would A Mr2 Ever Come Close To A Nissan Skyline

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2004, 21:48

Anonymous

well would it NEVER

Tem

Quote from: "steve44"well would it NEVER

I've been close to a Skyline once, it was right behind me in traffic  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"

I've been close to a Skyline once, it was right behind me in traffic  s8) 8) s8)

You could get closer... how good are you at parking?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tem

Quote from: "ekona"
Quote from: "Tem"

You could get closer... how good are you at parking?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Oh I try to park away from other cars. You know how often those 4-door familymobiles are full of kids that just love to slam the door open  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

MRMike

I park mine next to an R34 GTR occasionaly in the garage thats pretty close
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"Oh I try to park away from other cars. You know how often those 4-door familymobiles are full of kids that just love to slam the door open  s;) ;) s;)

Far too well mate, far too well.   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

TROLL!

SteveJ

Thread locked

Tags: