Roof repair, South Wales/Gwent ??

Started by xsarahx, September 26, 2010, 20:32

xsarahx

Does anyone know of any roof repair places in south Wales, preferably the Gwent or Monmouthshire area ?

Il TRY to explain what the problem is that i need fixed -

The seals on the passenger side between the window and the roof are obviously in 2 parts, the part which goes along the top of the window from the front of the car is fine, the bit that goes down the back of the window seems to be over bent and the clips have pulled out of the metal, i have tried to re-attach the clips but they wont stay put and when you press it into the holes (where the clips should be) the top overbends and overlaps the top of the window. it needs pulling back into shape:crazyeyes:
With the windows closed and the roof up i can get my little finger between the window glass and the seal so really need to get it sorted !

Hope that wasnt too confusing, its hard to explain, if anyone knows a place i can get it fixed id be greatfull.

Thanx in advance.
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

puma2

hi, always a worry with mine that i will have a roof prob sooner than later, let me no how you get on with that 1  s:?: :?: s:?:

xsarahx

nowhere down your way then ?
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

Gif

Not aware of any Sarah, btw where are you then?  In Newport myself.  

PS the last time I looked Gwent and Monmouthshire were the same place   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Audi TT 200 Tfsi Roadster, Ibis White, Steptronic, Bose, Nav, Climate, Telcon, Nappa Leather
Ex BMW Z4 sDrive30i Auto, Titan Silver
Ex MR2 Roadster, Sahara Sun, Black Leather, Air Con, TTE exhaust

Tags: