Touge showdown...

Started by 85db, April 13, 2011, 18:38

85db

Couple of mr2's in there with some other interesting cars, definitely worth a watch

[youtube:11npsb9j]T4UQ8OsF2dM[/youtube:11npsb9j]

Ilogik

Great video, i love this series. The Techno pro car was the inspiration or my own car, gotta love the sound of a 2zz on lift.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

JudoKilli

Did the commentator say TOM could make you a car to that specification for 2.4million YEN?! That's just over £17.5k...on top of the price of the MR2! Insane!

I think this video has settled it for me though, 2zz over turbo...when I get a job...  s:P :P s:P

JiMR2

Actually really enjoyed watching that video!  s:D :D s:D  

Thanks for posting it!
AKA Cinnamon Jim

Wabbitkilla

Enjoyed it too, pretty girl   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Interesting result and just goes to show how good the chassis is.
Mind the toms car looked like a fat lump of lard compared to the 2ZZ car, it was probably dragging all that plastic around that caused some of its limitations.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Ilogik

If only toms had take. Style tips from their previous efforts on the mk2. Have only ever seen one for sale so they are nearly as rare as a genuine monocraft but less tasteful haha. I'd love to get a photoshoot with one along with a vm180.  The technopro spirit mr,s widebody on touts is a great video, will dig it out there are a couple

Stifler

Love these guys.  

Thanks for posting the video, made for great lunch time viewing  s:) :) s:)

Jaik

Ace  s:) :) s:)  I love how they use the Amuse S2000 as the camera car ever since it blitzed everything else. Have a look for that video if you've not seen it, that car is stupendously quick.

Ilogik

you will find the mr2 was way quicker than the s2k  s:P :P s:P

[youtube:ryvy66n9]aGjQzXXphm8[/youtube:ryvy66n9]

Jaik

Impressive  s:) :) s:)  I think the S2K was better on the touge course?

85db

Quote from: "Jaik"Impressive  s:) :) s:)  I think the S2K was better on the touge course?

That particular S2000 has about 320bhp i think, so it is a little quicker yes..   s:) :) s:)

Tags: