FAO past users of the Spitstop

Started by spit, May 10, 2011, 19:42

spit

Hi Peeps,

Impending changes mean that I'm no longer able to store the considerable amount of '2 remnants that have been liberated from your cars in recent years.

Because they're here, I'm going to assume that you probably don't want them back. But they are technically yours so - following consultation with Committee on the best way to deal with this - I'm hereby giving two weeks' notice that unclaimed and unremoved items will be appropriately disposed of. Any proceeds arising from their disposal will be considered recompense for storage.

Now, most of this stuff is frankly rubbish! But some has a minimal residual value, and some could well be made to be useful to a member in need as a running repair. Anything remaining two weeks from now will be donated, advertised for sale, scrapped or weighed-in at my discretion.

Any cash arising from disposal will likely find its way back into the Spitstop for the future benefit of members.

Thanks to those who've already confirmed that they are happy for me to offload their bits.

In case this post is unseen, I'll try to contact folk by other means over the next few days aswell.

Ste
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Tags: