Imagine this ...

Started by -cj-, June 22, 2011, 13:14

-cj-

In the back of the 2 !

Hartley Enterprises brings you the
H1 V8 engine.    

The H1 V8 is a 2.8 (or new 3.0!) liter 32 valve V8 which weighs less than most 4 cylinder engines and is about the same size.  The engine is ideally suited for track cars and other lightweight race or recreational vehicles which have been limited to 4 cylinder engines for size and weight reasons

SPECIFICATIONS H1V8:

75° odd fire V8
2.8 LITER, 170 cu. in. displacement (3.0 liter optional)
84mm Bore X 63mm Stroke (67 stroke optional)
4 cams, 32 valves via internal silent chain
530mm wide x 485mm long x 530mm high
400HP @ 10,000 rpm with stock street cams (higher spec. is available) OMG !!!
245 ft-lbs torque @ 7500 rpm
200 lbs engine weight
Billet nitrided steel 180° crank
4340 H-beam con-rods with ARP bolts
Billet 6061-T6 aluminum crankcase
Dry sump 0il system with 4 stage pump
7.25" or 5.5" Twin disc clutch
DTA S80 full sequential ECU
Unique cylinder offset and cam drive arrangement yields a compact design- Patent No. 7,168,405

Shame it's $27,700 ... lol

Can't imagine how much fun it would be   s:D :D s:D
04 Black, Toyota UK skirt kit, Banana Spoiler, Red Leather, Hard Top (for winter), Enkei RPF1\'s, MarkII pipe, Toms Filter, H&S eggsauce, Meister-R\'s -  Funding mods

Anonymous

ok if im not on tomorrow. class it as i was caught robbing the local bank  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

markiii

won;t work with a unichip rich   s:D :D s:D
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"won;t work with a unichip rich   s:D :D s:D

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  then i guess i better rob them for a bit for to get an ecu to suit as well   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Wabbitkilla

One of those would be stunning, even in an Austin Allegro   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s8) 8) s8)
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

VVT-i

I will have one of those in my car tonight... but alas it will be removed again tomorrow morning, but it will no doubt be a good night   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

kentsmudger

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"One of those would be stunning, even in an Austin Allegro   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s8) 8) s8)

I was thinking it would be interesting mid-mounted in one of these - How much do they want for one?

[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

VVT-i

$27,700
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Don of Croy

Is this purpose made for the racing folk? How long is the warranty?

400hp from 2.8 lt sounds v. impressive - BMW release 265 from their 3.0 6cyl, no? But that lasts for years...

I'm off to google more info...
MR2 Roadster Lagoon Blue + SMT + Hard Top + Air Con
Volvo V70 D5 SE with loads of extras...
Honda Jazz - first choice for town use when we can\'t fit in the \'flip flop\' (MR2)

Don of Croy

Well, I just heard the running sound, so that's the rest of my day done for...planning for new project. Need to raise $27 700 for personal use...
MR2 Roadster Lagoon Blue + SMT + Hard Top + Air Con
Volvo V70 D5 SE with loads of extras...
Honda Jazz - first choice for town use when we can\'t fit in the \'flip flop\' (MR2)

-cj-

Sounds Awsome doesn't it !

It's basicaly 2 hyabusa engines joined together to make a V8, then made to fit in a car ...

They also make a kit called the H2 which is just one Hyabusa Engine ..

The H2 is designed to provide a rugged durable platform for those that desire to put a Hayabusa engine in a car type application.  It has a billet case and sump, flywheel for mounting a clutch and rear drive take off, 60 amp alternator, 4 stage dry sump and starter.  Rear adapter plates are planned for popular gearboxes.  The engine is estimated to have a fully dressed weight of 140lbs and can produce 175 to 250 hp NA; and much more in turbo form.

The H2 BUSA engine is offered as a kit or complete engine.  The base kit utilizes the Hayabusa crankshaft by using a special adapter for mounting the flywheel.  A Stoker kit is offered with bespoke 72mm stroke crankshaft, with larger bearing journals, H beam billet rods and related pieces to allow building a 1.6 liter engine

All details are here
04 Black, Toyota UK skirt kit, Banana Spoiler, Red Leather, Hard Top (for winter), Enkei RPF1\'s, MarkII pipe, Toms Filter, H&S eggsauce, Meister-R\'s -  Funding mods

Tags: