How much stuff can u fit in yours ?

Started by xsarahx, July 2, 2011, 23:18

xsarahx

I moved house today and had to beg, steal & borrow other peoples vehicles for obvious reasons !

But i must say im quite impressed at how many things i managed to cram into my 2..............

A 7ft rug, a microwave, the whole contents of my wardrobe (had to vac pac it so i guess its cheating a bit) and washing basket full of shoes and 2 small boxes,  had to put the roof down and strap it all the passenger seat but i got there in the end !

So whats the most you,ve managed to get into yours ?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

stargazer30

I had 3 kids in mine today   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Before I get flamed  s:flame: :flame: s:flame:   it wasn't been driven! I was baby sitting them at the shops whilst the Mrs drove some flat pack to her mums.
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

dazaitken70

i manage to get all my fishing gear in mine!! fair enough alot was sold on ebay when i purchased the car but doesn't stop my rods, seats,nets,shelter and not forgetting the coffee and biscuits going on a weelky day out!!!!

uktotty

2 weeks in Corfu for 2 blokes enough shirts for a loud shirt every day, shorts, wash kit, food, tools, loads of stuff!
Yesterday 4 wheels and tyres

JudoKilli

An entire bedroom/uni study room including all my clothes, 4 years of text books, 26"tv, 19" laptop, a chair, weights, random pieces o crap, etc. Car was full to the brim, but thanks to tactical packing I could still drive it with full views out of windows & mirrors

Anonymous

Quote from: "JudoKilli"An entire bedroom/uni study room including all my clothes, 4 years of text books, 26"tv, 19" laptop, a chair, weights, random pieces o crap, etc. Car was full to the brim, but thanks to tactical packing I could still drive it with full views out of windows & mirrors

and the award goes to

philster_d

Tent, barbeque, charcoal, stove, wok and pans, implements, salt and pepermill (lol), food, wine+beers, clothes, inflateable bed, pump, sleeping bags, pillows, car parts, dj mixer, girlfriend.

Most JAEs I came fully loaded, does mean packing in your passenger tho lol

Phil

Fatbloater

Once went to B&Q and bought laminate flooring and underlay...got outside and realised I was in the MR2 !!
The wife had to wait in Next while I ran the laminate home and came back to collect her...that was an expensive day !!!
MR2 \'Red\' Edition - \'54 Reg.  Mods : Clarion FZ709E Single Din Stereo, Pre-cats Removed

"WAX On - WAX Off"

xsarahx

Quote from: "rbuckingham"
Quote from: "JudoKilli"An entire bedroom/uni study room including all my clothes, 4 years of text books, 26"tv, 19" laptop, a chair, weights, random pieces o crap, etc. Car was full to the brim, but thanks to tactical packing I could still drive it with full views out of windows & mirrors

and the award goes to

Was just thinking the same myself !   wow thats impressive but philster_d gets my vote,

I have also done the B&Q thing and then realised id brought the 2 insted of the other car, he he  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

ray835

hoping to get all our gear in ours next week for our jollies in scotland,was getting a bootrack off evilbay the guy had a buy it now price of £75 told him by pm that if he could send asap i'd have which he replied no problem.but in the meantime the ***********so and so had bumped the buy it now price up to £150   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  so now everything is gonna get squished into the pods and anywhere else we can find
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

xsarahx

Arrghh ! that aint nice is it, What a cheek   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-MR2-ROADST ... 53e36063a6 m

Not £75 but still cheaper than £150 !

ray835

his feedback put me off.......  s:? :? s:?  if theres not enough room i can strap the wife to the bonnet  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

xsarahx

Considering he has 25654 transactions his feedback isnt really bad,

Im not going to comment on the wife part   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

ray835

i'm already in enough trouble with swmbo for spending tooooooooooooo much money on the 2...

manchestermatt1986

Cant beat judo or phil but i have drove round with 8 tyres to one car. had 4 on the wheels, then one under the frunk and three balanced like the leaning tower of tyres on my passenger seat with roof down. every left corner i gor a smack in the side of the head and every righthand corner i had to grab the top one so it didnt shoot of down the road.

Also victimised myself to the B&Q run with some 5ft bamboo style wooden fencing, roof off again!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

Tags: