A result?

Started by Mike_V, August 2, 2011, 15:27

Mike_V

I've been looking for some Goodrich braided hoses with stainless fittings and the prices were usually aroung the £150 mark, today I ordered a set where they were cheaper that the nickel coated fittings.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
I wanted them coloured and the hoses with steel fittings were £88.36 whilst the ones with st/st fittings were £69.56 ???? They've yet to be delivered but is that a result or what  :-) :-) :-)
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

uktotty

let us know if they fit, there seems to have been issues with wrong flanges

loadswine

There were some queries on the HEL lines, but the ones I am aware that have been fitted, actually work well.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Mike_V

I know of the discussiond about the HEL items but these are Goodrich hoses and I'm not aware of any issues with those.
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.

nathanMR2

Mine went on fine and i think i paid around £50-£60 for mine new but from another member
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

AmeR

Got goodies on mine I believe!

uktotty

Quote from: "Mike_V"I know of the discussiond about the HEL items but these are Goodrich hoses and I'm not aware of any issues with those.
I will shut up then, looks like a billy bargain!

ekimq

So MikeV, care to share where you found these?
Mike
The sun is out, get your top off!

Mike_V

w www.modworld.co.uk w
They haven't arrived yet but I await with anticipation to see what arrives.

Tags: