3rd time lucky

Started by Anonymous, August 7, 2011, 18:37

Anonymous

After trying two previous multimedia systems and having trouble with both of them I saw this in Halfords (Sony XAV-60) and thought I would give it one more try.

It isn't an all singing all dancing version like the previous two (well they would have been if they worked   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  ) but it still looks and sounds good   s:D :D s:D  

The switch to the right of the flashy lighty thing was bought from Halfords to use when on other programmes apart from the Radio was being used, to disable the aerial, but it is now used as the  *Cough* Handbrake switch, to enable video viewing   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

s12vea

Looks nice Les ! Whats the viewing of the screen like with the top down?
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Anonymous

Only fitted it today and it has been peeing down most of the time so I don't know   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

AmeR

Looking good there Les!! I look at that every time I'm in halfords!! Touch screen sat nav isn't it!?

Anonymous

Nope Paul.....Just Radio, CD, DVD, USB, iPod and a "SenseMe" application that I need to figure out......Might make a coffee as well   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

devil-ish

Hooray a system that delivers at last!  Just want the monies returning for the other 2 now........  s:? :? s:?
love the wide open spaces with my top off!!!!!!  ex Owner of Celica VVTLi 190 and Aygo Special Edition Black now proud owner of IQ2 Silver, Driver of Roadster.......

Tags: