Cat damage - the road to recovery plus a few new shiny bits.

Started by FGrob, September 3, 2011, 12:38

Mike_V

Looking super Rob....  s:) :) s:)
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

nathanMR2

Looking nice rob   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

dcod

Damn that's looking fine. I want those wheels so much   s:( :( s:(
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

E

Looking awesome again Rob, now go and get it dirty.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Deadmanwalking

Simply stunning looking.  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

MisterK

Wheels are an emotive subject - what some like others don't.  My personal preference on a black car are silver wheels such as the SP wheels originally fitted by SP Performance.  I would also love to see a set of Oz Ultraleggera Crystal Titanium fitted to a black MR2 (preferably mine), but I think the price would put most people off.  Looking forward to seeing the car in the flesh at the Ding Day.
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

Treboeth

Not a fan of black 2`s normally but that car is stunning Rob  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

You definitely excel in the maintenance department, now find that cat and make him pay  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

manchestermatt1986

s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:   always looks topnotch Rob, even under the bonnets!!

If 'mr.muscle' drove a car, it would be your 2   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

Tags: