Greddy E-manage

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2004, 10:41

Anonymous

Hi all,

Has anyone here tried to fit a Greddy E-manage on an MRS turbo?

Cheers
Paul

mph

Yep. Several. I think everyone but me actually! All successful and happy. People to hassle include: mr-s_turbo, DAZ400 & perry190...
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Anonymous

Cheers for that, has anyone got an ECU pinout diagram for an MRS? Its not listed on the E-manage installation manual...

GSB

I've got one on paper I can scan, or I think theres on on SC.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

SC? I'm new to this forum...

GSB

SC = Spyderchat, our US based equivalent.

Here it is:

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=425 m
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

I can help   s:D :D s:D  

What wiring harness' have you got? ie have you got just the e-manage unit, or the ignition snd injector harness aswell?

Anonymous

I haven't actually got it yet but will have in a couple of weeks time, I'll be using the optional igntion and injector harness yes.

Cheers

Anonymous

Well here's a start  m http://members.cox.net/dbatchelor2/eManage%20wiring.rtf m

What turbo is on or going on the '2? Are you tuning it or is the e-manage pre-programmed? Infact just give us more details on the install   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Thanks for that, much appreciated.
Sticking a PE turbo kit on amongst other things, just getting all the bits together at the moment, I'll let you all know when its done....

Cheers

MR-S Turbo

I am just about to fit a Pre-programmed one to my PE Turbo install.  I have both Injection and ignition harnesses.  Is it easy to do?
TRD 2000GT - 500BHP ish

Anonymous

Where did you get a pre-programmed one from? US or Japan I presume? If so I dont think thats a good idea unless your going to fine tune it of course?

Anonymous

I got mine from the states. It works fine pre-programmed. Now i've got the wideband in i have now tuned it for the right amount of fuel. It's nice to have some maps in there atleast to start with.

Is it easy to fit? Well i'll say yes but it's obviously on how good you are with electrics. It involves cutting and splicing wires at the ecu so it can be a bit scary to start. A few have fitted it now so help is here if you become stuck.

Anonymous

Yep, pretty good the E-manage for the money, I've fitted a few of them now to various different cars with good results on all of them, looks like I'll be sticking one on my MRS when I bolt my turbo on....

Cheers for your help

MR-S Turbo

Has anyone got clear wiring diagrams for fitting this unit?
TRD 2000GT - 500BHP ish

Anonymous

What about what you sent the other day?

Anonymous

2 different people with same author name i'm afraid Whifbitz.

I haven't gone mad!!!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

I see, said the blind man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Whifbitz"I see, said the blind man.

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

As said, MR-S Turbo, is the link to the wiring of the e-manage that i posted above not clear enough?

The only thing it doesn't show is the injector harness. This is the same block as the injector harness, using pins 1,2,3,4 for the same corresponding cylinders. These wires are spliced into, not cut.

MR-S Turbo

QuoteThe only thing it doesn't show is the injector harness. This is the same block as the injector harness, using pins 1,2,3,4 for the same corresponding cylinders. These wires are spliced into, not cut.

Im sorry to sound dumb but what colours are these wires? for the injector harness and The Toyota colours.  I need to get as much info on this before i start chopping wires.   s:? :? s:?
TRD 2000GT - 500BHP ish

Anonymous

Its easy once you get stuck in....

Anonymous

Right, just in the middle of wiring up my emanage. Has anyone got the air flow meter and jumper settings for the MRS handy?

Anonymous

Thought you had it done?

Anyway,

Jumpers should all be set as factory default apart from J2, this is short between 2 & 3.

Rotary switches are 4-2-2

Anonymous

god this moderator  guys good  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Anonymous

Nah, haven't had time, been to busy messing around with my Supra to get on the MRS at all, had a spare afternoon today so I thought I'd better get on with it as it was suppose to be all done for beginning of May!
Anyway I've sorted it now, tried them settings and it all works nicely now.
Going out tomorrow with any luck to do some mapping on it.

Tar

Tags: