Will somebody who is 6ft 7 fit into an MR2>?

Started by frangipie, October 31, 2011, 09:43

frangipie

Strange question, I've told a friend of mine I will give him a lift somewhere on Saturday, After I agreed to this I rembered he is 6ft 7 and now im concerned he wont actually fit into the car! Can anybody give me any thoughts on this?

s:? :? s:?  
Thank you!!
Black 02 MR2 Roadster
[size=85]PFL,Hard top,Black Leather,AC,Devs Keyhole covers,The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings,Facelift Side Vents,K&N Filter[/size]

Treboeth

Pray for sunshine and drop the roof  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:  

But yes he should fit, the salesman in my local Mr t is about 6ft6 and fits in easily.

krazysteve

My son is 6' 4" and just fits in, pray for a sunny day to leave the top down.  s:) :) s:)  

take some pic's, it might be worth a giggle.....  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
RACING, because football, cricket, rugby and golf only need ONE BALL

aaronjb

I have a 6' 4"ish friend who looks very, very comical in the passenger side with his knees wrapped around his ears...
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Stephster

Depends on girth (no smutty remarks please) and leg length. My husband is 6'2 and has girth but shorter legs than my dad who is slim but 6'4. Girth makes getting in more difficult, but shorter leg length means he fits. My dad can getin more easily, but then with an inside leg of 36" his legs are wrapped more or less round his head, and it wouldn't be practical for him to go more than a couple of miles in it.
[strike]2001 Silver MR2, red interior. Just like she came out of the factory \":)\"[/strike] -  I loved owning her !
Gone over to the dark side - 05 Black Z4 2.0i se with red leather.

frangipie

Oh, Im really worried now! Damn having tall friends. From what I remember he has got very long legs.

This is going to be pretty comical, I will see if he lets me take a photo and I will share  s:) :) s:)
Black 02 MR2 Roadster
[size=85]PFL,Hard top,Black Leather,AC,Devs Keyhole covers,The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings,Facelift Side Vents,K&N Filter[/size]

frangipie

I have actually put the hard top back on recently, Im not sure but does the hard top make the 'roof' any higher than the soft top? o_O
Black 02 MR2 Roadster

Anonymous

Yes, hardtop gives an inch or so more headroom. Im 6ft 4 with a long back, and appreciated it last year. Sold now though.  s:( :( s:(

Stephster

D!ck does this mean you have stumpy litte legs ?
[strike]2001 Silver MR2, red interior. Just like she came out of the factory \":)\"[/strike] -  I loved owning her !

Anonymous

As long as they reach the ground..  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Stephster

Are trousers/jeans that come in short cheaper as well ?  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Everything is cheaper in TK Maxx!

Stephster

I LOVE TK Maxx.... especially the kitchenware department.

Steve Green

Quote from: "dick2ski"Everything is cheaper in TK Maxx!

D!ck2ski; Man at TK Maxx  (since C&A are no more)

Showing my age there!
2003 Facelift SMT

Did my old avatar offend you?

Anonymous

TK beats C&A, though I think they are still going in Germany.

carolineasb

Yes they are!
2006 (56) Blue TF300 (Newbie)<br />2001 (Y)  Silver (Oldie)
2004 (04) Black (The Inbetweenie)

chopper

Im 6'4" and drive my Mr-S every day so in the paso the dude should be fine but only for a short run

Tags: